Subject: WHO Guideline on Digital Management of Medical Devices
From: "Office Verlab Institute" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 12:02:10 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well. Please find attached two documents for 
your information:

*
A letter introducing the WHO publication Inventory and Maintenance 
Management Information System for Medical Devices and outlining 
opportunities for collaboration in the area of digital medical technology 
management.

*
A brief overview of the expertise and activities of the Verlab Institute, 
including our work in digital health systems, biomedical engineering, and 
international research collaborations.

The attached materials provide an overview of our approach to supporting 
healthcare systems in strengthening the structured management of medical 
technologies, including inventory control, maintenance management, and 
digital transformation of health technology systems.

Should this topic be of interest for your institution, we would be pleased 
to organize a short introductory meeting to discuss potential cooperation 
and explore how our experience could support your priorities. Please share 
your availability by replying to this e-mail.

Note: The meeting is non-binding. Should the topic be of interest to you, we 
would be pleased to hear your feedback. As we are currently engaged in 
several related projects, there may be opportunities for future cooperation.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind regards,

Matea Inić

Coordinator of operational activities/project coordinator

phone: +387 33 569 540

mobile: +387 62 363 620

Ferhadija 27, 71 000 Sarajevo
Bosnia and Herzegovina

 <http://www.verlabinstitute.com/> www.verlabinstitute.com