Subject: 1. Verbandsversammlung - 1st General Assembly 2026 in Hannover
From: "Iris Wabnitz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Iris Wabnitz" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Herr Karl-Heinz Frank" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 14:11:44 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Verband der Feuerwehren der Europäischen Union

*	Präsidium
*	Delegationen der Mitgliedsverbände (max. jeweils drei Delegierte)

CTIF

*	Präsident
*	Generalsekretär

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

zur inhaltlichen Vorbereitung der Diskussion zum Tagesordnungspunkt 6 
„Anträge und Initiativen“ senden wir beigefügt

-  National Association of Swedisch Firefighters / EU-Arbeitszeit-Richtlinie 
und ihre Auslegung für Hauptamtliche (Letter to President 411)

-  Panhellenic Federation Unions of Fire Department Employees and Cyprus 
Firefighters Association

   Europäische Richtlinie zur Anerkennung des Feuerwehrberufs als gefährlich 
und gesundheitsschädlich – Stärkung des Schutzes der

   Gesundheit und Sicherheit von Feuerwehrleuten in der Europäischen Union 
(POEYPS SYPYK proposal english 19-3-2026).

Association of Fire Brigades in the European Union

*	Executive Committee
*	Delegation of the members (up to three delegates)

CTIF

*	President
*	General Secretary

Dear Sir or Madam,

To help prepare for the discussion on agenda item 6 ‘Motions and Initiatives’, 
we have attached the following

-  National Association of Swedish Firefighters / EU Working Time Directive 
and its interpretation for full-time firefighters (Letter to the President 
411)

-  Panhellenic Federation of Fire Department Employees’ Unions and Cyprus 
Firefighters Association

   European Directive on the recognition of the firefighting profession as 
hazardous and harmful to health – Strengthening the protection of

   the health and safety of firefighters in the European Union (POEYPS SYPYK 
proposal, English, 19 March 2026)

Aus Berlin grüßt Sie freundlich / Kind regards from Berlin

Rudolf Römer

Bundesgeschäftsführer

Deutscher Feuerwehrverband e.V.

Reinhardtstr. 25

10117 Berlin

Telefon +49 30 2888488 20

Telefax +49 30 2888488 09

Mobil    +49 171 8387949

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <https://www.feuerwehrverband.de/veranstaltungen/interschutz/>