Subject: EHMA Position Paper on the EU Pharmaceutical Strategy
From: "Eleonora Varntoumian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2025 22:15:03 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister of Health,

On behalf of the European Health Management Association (EHMA), I am pleased 
to share our Position Paper on the EU Pharmaceutical Strategy Reform 
(attached), developed in the context of the 
<https://ehma.org/projects/epact/> EPACT Alliance – the AlliancE for the 
digitalisation of hosPitAls medication management pathways, comprising 23 
organisations, including patient groups, healthcare professionals, and 
industry stakeholders.

The paper sets out targeted recommendations to strengthen the Regulation and 
Directive with regard to medication safety, hospital stock visibility, and 
digitalisation, ensuring that solidarity mechanisms work effectively in 
practice and that patient safety is safeguarded across the EU.

Could you kindly confirm receipt of the paper? Thank you very much for your 
time and kind consideration.

We would also be happy to join a meeting or discussion should this be useful 
for your ongoing work on the file.

With best regards,

Eleonora

 <https://ehma.org/>