Subject: Pharmacy licence register data for CRM use – access and terms
From: "Luksas, Tautvydas" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ravimiamet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2026 12:56:52 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear,

We are Bionorica SE, a pharmaceutical company operating in the Baltic
markets. For our field force planning, we would like to keep an up-to-date
list of Estonian pharmacies (name, licence holder, address) in our
internal CRM system, based on the Activity Licence Search available at
rkav.tehik.ee.

Could you please confirm whether we may use this register data for that
purpose, and whether it is available in a machine-readable format  an open
data endpoint rather than only through the web search form? We would also
appreciate information on any terms of use and how frequently the register
is updated.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Tautvydas Lukšas
Data & Analytics, Baltic Markets
Bionorica SE

With Best Regards,

Tautvydas Lukšas

Data analyst

Bionorica Lithuania UAB

Šiaulių g. 10-57

LT-01134 Vilnius, Lietuva

Phone: +370 605 65 188

E-mail: [email-masked]

The phytoneering company

Cistitas? Akmenligė?

 <http://www.canephron.lt/> CANEPHRON

Atsibodo sirgti?

 <http://www.stoppersalimui.lt/> STOP peršalimui!

Šiame elektroniniame laiške, įskaitant bet kokį jo priedą, gali būti
konfidenciali ar slapta informacija. Jeigu  Jūs šį laišką priėmėte per
klaidą, informuokite mus apie tai elektroniniu laišku ir šį elektroninį
laišką ir bet kokį jo priedą pašalinkite iš savo sistemos. Bet koks
informacijos esančios laiške panaudojimas, kopijavimas ar platinimas yra
griežtai draudžiamas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error
please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any
unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.