Subject: FW: Invitation to the CEE AI Summit 2026 (new date 3 September 2026)
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 08:49:23 +0300

_____

From: Monika Kalkusová <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2026 4:59:14 PM
To: Liisa-Ly Pakosta - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Helle Ruusing - 
JUSTDIGI <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Tomasz Snażyk <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jan Kavalírek <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Invitation to the CEE AI Summit 2026 (new date 3 September 
2026)

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Pakosta,

I would like to kindly follow up on your conversation with Jan Kavalírek 
earlier this week in Luxembourg, as well as on our invitation to participate 
in the CEE AI Summit 2026 <https://ceeaisummit.eu> , which will take place 
on 3 September 2026 in Prague.

The Summit is organized by AI Chamber CEE in cooperation with the Deputy 
Prime Minister and Minister for Industry and Trade of Czechia, Mr. Karel 
Havlíček. In parallel with the Summit, Minister Havlíček will also host a 
ministerial meeting focused on regional cooperation in AI, for which you 
should have received a separate invitation.

We would be honored to welcome you as a distinguished speaker at the Summit 
and would be pleased to coordinate with your office regarding the format, 
timing, and any organizational arrangements that would facilitate your 
participation.

Thank you in advance for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from 
you and sincerely hope to welcome you to Prague in September.

Kind regards,

Monika

Monika Kalkusová

Government Affairs and Campaign Director

Phone: + 420 774 366 543 | Mail: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

https://aichamber.eu/ | https://aiactionplan.eu/ | Follow us on Linkedin 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/101544359/admin/dashboard/>

AI Chamber: Sheraton Plaza, ul. Bolesława Prusa 2, 00-493, Warszawa REGON: 
520615129, NIP: 7011219059, KRS: 0000936535

Register of Entities Engaged in Professional Lobbying Activities (Poland): 
00626, EU Transparency Register: REG 225098399408-60

 <https://ceeaisummit.eu/>

On Mon, Apr 20, 2026 at 4:19 PM Tomasz Snażyk <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Madam,

on behalf of the AI Chamber CEE and the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister 
for Industry and Trade of Czechia, Karel Havlíček, we are delighted to 
invite you to participate in the CEE AI Summit 2026. Please note that, due 
to scheduling constraints, the Summit initially planned for May 27 has been 
rescheduled to September 3, 2026, in Prague.

The Summit will serve as the flagship gathering of Central and Eastern 
Europe's AI ecosystem. Our goal is to foster collaboration, accelerate the 
responsible adoption of AI, and position the technology as a key driver of 
economic growth and competitiveness across the CEE region.

Attached is the official invitation letter from AI Chamber. Additionally, 
Minister Karel Havlíček will send an official invitation shortly.

We would be honored to welcome you at the Summit and would be pleased to 
work with your team in shaping a format that best reflects your priorities. 
Given your leadership, your insights are essential to our discussion on 
building a future-ready region.

We remain available to coordinate all organizational details and discuss the 
specific speaking format that suits you best.

Kind regards,

Tomasz Snażyk

CEO

Phone: + 48 515 298 708 | Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

https://calendly.com/tomasz-snazyk-aichamber

 <https://aichamber.eu/> https://aichamber.eu/ |  <https://aiactionplan.eu/> 
https://aiactionplan.eu/ | Follow us on 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/101544359/admin/dashboard/> Linkedin

AI Chamber: Sheraton Plaza, ul Bolesława Prusa 2, 00-493, Warszawa 
REGON:529432945, NIP: 7011219059, KRS: 0000936535

Register of Entities Engaged in Professional Lobbying Activities (Poland): 
00626, EU Transparency Register: REG 225098399408-60

 <https://ceeaisummit.eu/>