Subject: Administrative consultation of ECC Decision (01)03 + ECC Decision (25)02, deadline 23 June 2026
From: "Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2026 19:03:56 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A and WG FM members

WG FM#113 has finalised its meeting held in Limerick, Ireland on 1-5 June 
2026. The meeting approved modifications to:

Draft revision of ECC Decision(01)03, annex 1 and annex 5 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Decision(01)03,%20annexes%201%20and%205.docx>

Draft revision of ECC Decision (25)02 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Decision%20(25)02.docx>

The above consultation concerns only the:

*	ECC Decision (01)03, annex 1: List of radio services in the ITU Radio 
Regulations (RR));
*	ECC Decision (01)03, annex 5: EFIS harmonised interface
*	ECC Decision (25)02, annex 2: List of satellite systems declaring 
compliance with requirements of annex 1

The information is available at 
<https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> 
https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation.

If you have any objection to the changes, please notify Ms. Andreea-Maria 
Crăciun at  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] by 23 June 2026, stating the reason for your 
objection.

Kind regards

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail / Teams

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

ECO Annual Report 2025 is published now - 
<https://cept.org/files/2105/ECO%20AnnualReport_2025.pdf> click to read.

Follow us on LinkedIN   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ceptorg>

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/