Subject: NFP Project
From: "Arti Kane" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sam DRISSI" <[email-masked]>, "Jefferay Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 01:28:20 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello Mr. Keldo,

My name is Arti Kane and I am a patent attorney. I enjoyed your presentation 
at the IEFA conference. Here is some context about what we are building.

In a few words: www.ipiterminal.com <http://www.ipiterminal.com/>  is an 
artificial intelligence platform specializing in the valuation of 
intellectual property assets. Our second initiative, 
www.nonfungiblepatent.org <http://www.nonfungiblepatent.org/> , paves the 
way for patent tokenization, that is, the ability to represent rights in an 
invention as digital assets that are traceable and tradable on the 
blockchain. These are two complementary tools that address an area that few 
players in the intellectual property sector have truly embraced so far.

We are looking for a partner that understands the shift currently taking 
place in the intellectual property field and can support us in penetrating 
the Estonian market.

Specifically, this collaboration could bring the following benefits to your 
clients:

Valuation Based on Real Data

Our algorithms combine patent data, scientific citations, industry 
benchmarks, and market projections to produce an objective and defensible 
estimate of a patent’s value. This is a useful tool for both licensing 
negotiations and fundraising efforts.

Tokenization: A New Financing Lever for Inventors

Through nonfungiblepatent.org, a patent holder can fractionalize and 
transfer a percentage of their rights in the form of tokens, opening access 
to investors who otherwise would never have had access to this type of 
asset. For your clients seeking to monetize their patents without selling 
them outright, this is an option that no one else currently offers in North 
America or Europe.

A Forward-Looking Positioning for Pinto Legal

The intellectual property sector is on the verge of a transformation driven 
by AI and blockchain technologies. An organization that integrates these 
dimensions now, even through a technology partner, clearly differentiates 
itself in the market and attracts a new generation of innovative clients.

What We Propose as a Next Step

A 30-minute call to demonstrate the platform live and explore practical use 
cases together. No sales pitch, just a genuine conversation about what we 
can build together.

I remain available should you have any questions beforehand, and I trust you 
to direct this message to the appropriate person within your team.

CC:

*	Sam Drissi – Co-Founder

*	Jeff Lee – AI Orchestration Agent

Have a great week.

Arti Kane

Patent Attorney and Co-Founder

Tel: 514-775-4487

NFP | Non‑Fungible Patent

“The Shareable Patent”

Patented Technology

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  | 
<https://www.nonfungiblepatent.com> www.nonfungiblepatent.org

Part of HUMAN IP

Rue de Lausanne 42, 1201 Genève, Switzerland

1250 Boulevard René-Lévesque O, #2200 Montréal, QC H3B 4W8