Subject: RE: Invitation to meet with the AmCham Digital Society Committee in November
From: Tiina Rüütel <[email-masked]>
To: "Lauri Luht - JUSTDIGI" <[email-masked]>,Tõnu Grünberg - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Daria Sivovol'" <[email-masked]>, "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2025 10:21:38 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Lauri Luht and Tõnu Grünberg,

I hope this email finds you well. I’m following up on the email that AmCham 
CEO Daria Sivovol sent in September, to check if you’ve had a chance to 
review it and whether any of the proposed dates would work.

We look forward to hearing from you, and to the opportunity to connect. 
Thank you in advance for considering our invitation.

Heade soovidega/Kind regards,

Tiina Rüütel

Administration Coordinator

---------------------------------------------------
American Chamber of Commerce Estonia
Tallinn Business Center, Harju 6, 10130
Tallinn, Estonia
Tel.: +372 6 310 522

Mob: +372 55643112
Fax.: + 372 6 310 521
 <https://amcham.ee/> www.amcham.ee

From: Daria Sivovol <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2025 1:35 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Tiina Rüütel <[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation to meet with the AmCham Digital Society Committee in 
November

Dear Lauri and Tõnu,

My name is Daria Sivovol and I am the CEO of the American Chamber of 
Commerce in Estonia (AmCham Estonia). AmCham Estonia is the leading, the 
largest, and the most active foreign chamber in Estonia. The membership 
comprises 120+ companies from the USA and Estonian companies active on the 
US Market. More information is also available on our website at 
www.amcham.ee <http://www.amcham.ee/>  . The chamber has 5 active committees 
and one of them is Digital Society Committee (more info here 
<https://amcham.ee/committees/digital-society-committee/> )

So on behalf of the AmCham Estonia Digital Society Committee, I would like 
to kindly invite you to an online meeting with our committee members to 
discuss key digital policy issues and opportunities for cooperation.

During the meeting, we would be pleased to:

*	Present our current priority topics and concerns,
*	Reflect together on the main takeaways from the recent Tallinn Digital 
Summit,
*	Explore possible avenues for future collaboration between the Ministry and 
the AmCham digital business community.

We believe that a meaningful dialogue with your team would be highly 
valuable and timely, especially as we look ahead to the upcoming 
developments in Estonia’s digital policy landscape.

We would be happy to accommodate your schedule and propose the following 
potential dates for the meeting (if these do not work for you, we can look 
at other dates in November):

*	Wednesday, November 13
*	Monday, November 18
*	Tuesday, November 19

Please let us know which of these dates would work best for you, and we will 
follow up with a calendar invitation and online meeting link.

We look forward to the opportunity to connect and thank you in advance for 
considering our invitation.

Sincerely,

Daria

Daria Sivovol
CEO
---------------------------------------------------
American Chamber of Commerce Estonia
Tallinn Business Center, Harju 6, 10130
Tallinn, Estonia
Tel.: +372 6 310 522
Mob. +372 5341 5576
Fax.: + 372 6 310 521
www.amcham.ee <http://www.amcham.ee>