Subject: NOTAMN A1098/26 väljastatud (WFM ID:32367)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Diana Krotova" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2026 10:22:53 +0300

Tere Transpordiameti Lennundusteenistus Diana Krotova

Teie NOTAM-taotluse numbriga 32367 alusel, mis saabus meile 14-05-2026 
06:27, väljastasime alljärgneva NOTAMi:

A1098/26
(A1098/26 NOTAMN

Q)EETT/QRTCA/IV/BO/W/000/035/5912N02730E025

A)EETT B)2605140720 C)2607152059

E)TEMPORARY RESTRICTED AREA EER2509B ESTABLISHED DUE TO UNMANNED

AIRCRAFT ACTIVITY WITHIN: 593300N 0273900E - 593519N 0274213E - 592818N 
0280236E - THEN ALONG THE TERRITORY DIVIDING LINE BETWEEN ESTONIA AND RUSSIA 
TO 584722N 0272141E - 584800N 0271600E - 585959N 0271000E - 593300N 
0273900E.

ALL AIRCRAFT (INCLUDING UNMANNED AIRCRAFT) ARE PROHIBITED TO FLY INTO OR IN 
THE AREA WITHOUT AUTHORISATION FROM ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER GUARD BOARD.

PERMISSION FOR ENTERING THE AREA SHALL BE OBTAINED FROM TEL +372 5382 3704.

RESTRICTION DOES NOT APPLY TO ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER GUARD BOARD

UNMANNED FLIGHTS AT HEIGHTS UP TO 400FT.

F)SFC G)3500FT AMSL)

NOF Tallinn
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
+372 6710 257