Subject: FW: MSC Technology Security Roundtable Brussels 2026 | November 11, 2026
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2026 09:14:21 +0300

_____

From: Björn Piibur <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, 18 August 2026 18:24:46
To: Helle Ruusing - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Marta Liisa Staalfeldt - JUSTDIGI 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Marika Linntam <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
roomet.sormus <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jane 
Saks <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kaitseatašee Berliinis 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Nele Küüts 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: MSC Technology Security Roundtable Brussels 2026 | November 11, 
2026

Tere!

Müncheni julgeolekukonverentsi palvel edastan siinkohal ühe põneva kutse 
minister Pakostale.

Parimaga

Björn Piibur
Botschaft der Republik Estland
Gesandter
+49 30 25 460 605 | +49 160 907 252 53
berlin.mfa.ee | Hildebrandstraße 5

From: Invitation - Munich Security Conference 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2026 7:07 PM
To: Estonian Embassy in Berlin <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Björn Piibur <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kalvi 
Noormägi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Kaitseatašee Berliinis <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; Nele Küüts <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Marika 
Linntam <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MSC Technology Security Roundtable Brussels 2026 | November 11, 
2026

To the attention of the Embassy of the Republic of Estonia in Berlin

Dear Sir or Madam,

On behalf of the Chairman of the Munich Security Conference, Ambassador 
Wolfgang Ischinger, we would like to invite Her Excellency Liisa-Ly Pakosta 
to the annual MSC Technology Security Roundtable, taking place in Brussels 
at the Royal Library of Belgium, on Wednesday, November 11, 2026.

As part of the MSC’s Technology Program, this roundtable aims to advance the 
debate on how to address the key technological security challenges Europe 
faces and assess the options to become more independent while fostering 
partnerships in a weaponized world. The Technology Security Roundtable will 
bring together around 50 senior decision-makers and experts to strengthen 
the dialogue between key actors at the intersection of technology and 
security.

We would therefore like to kindly request your assistance in forwarding the 
attached invitation.

We would be delighted to welcome Her Excellency Liisa-Ly Pakosta in Brussels 
this November. In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact 
us via [email-masked] or +49 (0)89 3797949 0 at any time.

Thank you very much in advance for your kind support.

Kind regards,
The MSC Team

Munich Security Conference
Karolinenplatz 3 | 80333 München, Germany

E [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
P  <tel:+49%2089%203797949%200> +49 89 3797949 0

Website <https://www.securityconference.org/>  | 
<https://twitter.com/munsecconf> 𝕏 | Facebook 
<https://www.facebook.com/MunSecConf/>  | Instagram 
<https://www.instagram.com/munsecconf/>  | LinkedIn 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/munsecconf/>  | YouTube 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MunichSecurityConf>  | Threads 
<https://www.threads.net/@munsecconf>  | 
<https://newsletter.securityconference.de/en/> Newsletter | Bluesky 
<https://bsky.app/profile/munsecconf.bsky.social>  | 
<https://www.whatsapp.com/channel/0029Vaz66MaIt5rxZpVZOS3Y> WhatsApp

Stiftung Münchner Sicherheitskonferenz gGmbH
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Benedikt Franke, Sara-Sumie Yang
Eingetragen im Handelsregister B des Amtsgerichts München unter HRB 191372

 <https://securityconference.org/en/news/full/ons-foundation-msc-co-host-ons-summit-2026-energy-security-stavanger/>