Subject: FW: EE-Q1 2024-Fact finding mission on Public Procurement and State Aid (Announcement Letter) - Ares(2024)1091238
From: "Siret Soonsein" <[email-masked]>
To: "Urmo Merila" <[email-masked]>, "Kristi Sell" <[email-masked]>,Marek Kübarsepp <[email-masked]>, "Anu Jaanson" <[email-masked]>, "Mairi Uusen" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kätlin Tilk <[email-masked]>, "Katri Targama" <[email-masked]>, "Ingrid Mangulson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 08:30:42 +0200

Tere!

Edastan ametliku teavituse komisjoni algatatud RRF-i auditi kohta.

Tervitades
Siret

-----Original Message-----
From: ECFIN UNIT R4 <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2024 6:00 PM
To: ORAV Aivo (Permanent Representation of Estonia = Représentation 
permanente de l'Estonie) <[email-masked]>; VORKLAEV Mart 
(Rahandusministeerium = Ministry of Finance) <[email-masked]>
Cc: ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; 
KATRI TARGAMA <[email-masked]>; Mart Pechter <[email-masked]>; 
Kaur Siruli <[email-masked]>; Siret Soonsein <[email-masked]>; 
Triin Tomingas <[email-masked]>
Subject: EE-Q1 2024-Fact finding mission on Public Procurement and State Aid 
(Announcement Letter) - Ares(2024)1091238

Tähelepanu!
Kiri saabus väljastpoolt ametit/RM valitsemisala. Palume linke ja faile 
mitte avada, kui kiri on saabunud tundmatult aadressilt!

Your Excellency,

Please find enclosed a letter sent by Ms Bernadette FREDERICK, ECFIN R 
Director - Resources and performance management (Directorate-General for 
Economic and Financial Affairs - European Commission).

Best regards,

Evangelos SELLAS
Secretary to the Unit
Unit R4: Control, Planning and Evaluation.

European Commission
Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN) CHAR 
10/005
B-1049 Brussels/Belgium
+32 229-92817
Email: [email-masked]