Subject: Request to discuss visiting Estonia on an academic mission
From: "Jim Myers" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2025 16:49:17 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello.

I teach college-level business and entrepreneurship in the United States.
I have a particular interest in Estonia, especially how the country is
committed to entrepreneurship and technology innovation. I would like to
visit your country on an academic mission to observe and research your
ministry's efforts. My initial thoughts are to spend seven to 14 days in
Estonia, including a visit to the Estonian Entrepreneurship University of
Applied Sciences.  This would include interviews and data research and
would culminate with a report to my institution which would be shared with
industry in our region. I believe that such an effort would create
modeling to improve entrepreneurship and innovation among students,
businesses and our community.

These efforts would require partnering with Estonian resources, who could
help me identify channels to fund this endeavor.  Is there a contact who
can discuss this with me in greater detail? This could be a remote video
conference.

I appreciate your attention and your response.

Tere.

Õpetan Ameerika Ühendriikides kolledžitasemel ettevõtlust ja ettevõtlust.
Mind huvitab eelkõige Eesti, eriti see, kuidas riik on pühendunud
ettevõtlusele ja tehnoloogiainnovatsioonile. Tahaksin külastada teie riiki
akadeemilise missiooniga, et jälgida ja uurida teie ministeeriumi
jõupingutusi. Minu esialgsed mõtted on veeta Eestis seitse kuni 14 päeva,
sealhulgas külastada Eesti Ettevõtluskõrgkooli.  See hõlmaks intervjuusid
ja andmete uurimist ning kulmineeruks minu asutusele esitatava aruandega,
mida jagataks meie piirkonna tööstusega. Usun, et selline jõupingutus
looks modelleerimise, et parandada ettevõtlikkust ja innovatsiooni
õpilaste, ettevõtete ja meie kogukonna seas.

Need jõupingutused eeldaksid koostööd Eesti ressurssidega, kes aitaksid
mul leida kanaleid selle ettevõtmise rahastamiseks.  Kas on mõni kontakt,
kes saaks seda minuga täpsemalt arutada? See võib olla
kaugvideokonverents.

Hindan teie tähelepanu ja vastust.

Sincerely,

Jim Myers
Director, Business Programs

Associate Professor, Business Administration

Pasco-Hernando State College

10230 Ridge Road, Room A206 | New Port Richey, FL 34654

+1-727-753-8360

+1-727-816-3223

Pasco-Hernando State College is committed to equal access/equal
opportunity in its programs, activities, and employment. For additional
information, visit phsc.edu.

This email communication is intended for the individual/s to whom it is
addressed. If this email has been received in error, please notify the
sender immediately by return email and delete this message. Under
Florida's broad public records law, most emails to/from College employees
are available to the public and media upon request.