Subject: FW: Question regarding state aid
From: "Konkurentsiamet"
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2024 10:48:02 +0300

Tere!

Edastame kirja. See osa konkurentsiseadusest ei kuulu meie pädevusse.

Tervitades

Signe Topper
Dokumendihalduse peaspetsialist

Dokumendihaldus- ja arhiiviteenuse osakond täidab tugifunktsioone 
Andmekaitse Inspektsioonile, Patendiametile ja Konkurentsiametile.

Telefon: +372 663 1960
 <http://www.rtk.ee/> www.rtk.ee
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Ramazi Razmadze <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2024 3:48 PM
To: Konkurentsiamet <[email-masked]>
Subject: Question regarding state aid

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello Mr/Mrs,

I research and dig deeply one direction of state aid, in particular my 
question is following:

According to COUNCIL REGULATION (EU) 2015/1588 of 13 July 2015 (on the 
application of Articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the 
European Union to certain categories of horizontal State aid) article 1, 
par. 1, the Commission may, by means of regulations adopted in accordance 
with the procedure laid down in Article 8 of this Regulation and in 
accordance with Article 107 TFEU, declare that the following categories of 
aid are compatible with the internal market and are not subject to the 
notification requirements of Article 108(3) TFEU:

a) aid in favour of:

(i) small and medium-sized enterprises;

(ii) research, development and innovation;

(iii) environmental protection;

(iv) employment and training;

And etc.

1)      Could you explain me how the procedures are going during the 
examination of abovementioned categories of aid at national or supranational 
level?

2)      Could you send me several examples of aid scheme granted under the 
COUNCIL REGULATION (EU) 2015/1588 in the certain abovementioned categories?

3)      Could you send me more detailed information about ‘aid scheme’ 
criteria which should be implemented during the enforcement of the 
abovementioned regulation?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Ramazi Razmadze