Subject: Invitation to informal Competitiveness Council meeting in Dublin on 9 and 10 July.
From: "COMPET26" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "COMPET26" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2026 20:36:19 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues

Please find attached the invitation and Practical Information Note from Mr
Peter Burke, Minister for Enterprise, Tourism and Employment to the
informal Council meeting of Competitiveness  Ministers (Internal Market
and Industry)  to be held in Dublin Castle on 9 and 10 July.

Regards

Kay

Kay Colgan
Assistant Principal, EU Affairs and Presidency Planning Unit
EU Affairs and Trade Division

An Roinn Fiontar, Turasóireachta agus Fostaíochta
Department of Enterprise, Tourism and Employment

23 Sráid Chill Dara, Baile Átha Cliath 2, D02 TD30
23 Kildare Street, Dublin 2, D02 TD30
——
M +353 (0)87 776 4341 |
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<http://www.enterprise.gov.ie/> www.enterprise.gov.ie |
<http://www.gov.ie/> www.gov.ie

It is convenient for me to send this email now. I don’t expect you to
respond outside your usual working hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------
Email Disclaimer / Séanadh Ríomhphoist:

https://enterprise.gov.ie/en/Disclaimer/Email-Disclaimer.html
<https://dbei.gov.ie>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------