Subject: numbriliikuvuse määruse muutmine
From: "Taivo Kendla" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Liisi Moks - JUSTDIGI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2026 16:02:35 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!

Edastan Tele2 Eesti AS tagasiside majandus- ja kommunikatsiooniministri
14. juuni 2011. a määruse nr 44
„Nõuded numbri liikuvuse tagamiseks sideettevõtja vahetamisel“ muutmise
määruse eelnõu osas.

Lugupidamisega,

Taivo Kendla

Äriturvalisuse ja juriidiliste suhete juht/

Juhatuse liige

Tele2 Eesti AS

Tel:  <tel:+3725016021> +372 501 6021

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

******** IMPORTANT NOTICE ********
The content of this e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) only and may
contain information that is confidential and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
copying, distribution or any other use or dissemination of the information
contained in this e-mail (and its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify the sender
immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail and any
copies thereof.

Tele2 AB (publ) and its subsidiaries (“Tele2 Group”) accepts no
responsibility for the consequences of any viruses, corruption or other
interference transmitted by e-mail.