Subject: HUDERIA Health Academy 21-23 sept - Invitation letter to nominate one representative
From: "secretariat.cdnet" <[email-masked]>
To: "Klen Teder - JUSTDIGI" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2026 16:12:28 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr Klen TEDER,

We hope this message finds you well.

We are pleased to extend you a letter of invitation to nominate a
representative or expert from your country for participation in the
HUDERIA Academy for Health. This event is organised by the Council of
Europe, in co-operation with the OECD and with the support of the Alan
Turing Institute.

The letter provides comprehensive information on the event’s objectives,
nomination criteria, practical arrangements, and details regarding
reimbursement for travel and subsistence expenses. The Academy will be
held at the Council of Europe Office in Paris, commencing in the afternoon
of 21 September 2026 and concluding in the morning of 23 September 2026.

We kindly ask that nominations be submitted no later than 15 July 2026.

Should you require any further information or assistance, please do not
hesitate to contact us.

We look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

The CDNET Secretariat