Subject: WIPO-CWS : Workshop on WIPO Standard ST.96
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2026 18:21:57 +0300

Please find enclosed circular C. CWS 207 regarding the Workshop on WIPO 
Standard ST.96.

Secretariat: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. CWS 207 concernant l’atelier sur 
la norme ST.96 de l’OMPI.

Secrétariat: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

------------

Tenemos el agrado de enviar adjunto la circular C. CWS 207 sobre el taller 
relativo a la norma ST.96 de la OMPI.

Secretaría: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY