Subject: FW: Follow-up on the implementation of the Data Governance Act in Estonia
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2026 13:34:15 +0300

From: Daria Titova <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2026 11:39 AM
To: Stina Avvo - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Follow-up on the implementation of the Data Governance Act in 
Estonia

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Stina,

I hope you are doing well.

My name is Daria Titova, and I represent myGaru OÜ, an Estonian company 
preparing to operate as a data intermediation service provider under the 
Data Governance Act.

We corresponded a few months ago regarding the implementation of the DGA in 
Estonia, and I wanted to kindly follow up to see whether there have been any 
updates since then.

In particular, we would appreciate any information you could share regarding 
the expected timeline for the national implementation of the Data Governance 
Act, the designation of the competent authority under Article 11, and the 
notification procedure for data intermediation service providers.

If there have been any new developments, guidance, or published 
documentation, we would be very grateful if you could point us in the right 
direction.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing 
from you.

-- 

Best regards,
Daria Titova
myGaru
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>