Subject: Personal Invitation to H.E. Mrs. Karmen Joller, Minister of Social Affairs - European Forum Alpbach 2026
From: "Forum Alpbach" <[email-masked]>
To: "Karmen Joller - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Nikola Donig" <[email-masked]>, "Johannes Schneeberger" <[email-masked]>, "Felix Bischof" <[email-masked]>, "Simone Schelling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2026 10:25:59 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam Minister Joller,

Following the handover of the invitation to the European Forum Alpbach
(EFA) by the Austrian Federal Minister Korinna Schumann a few days ago, we
are pleased to send you the letter on behalf of the EFA President Othmar
Karas in this way as well.

It gives us great pleasure to invite you to be our guest at the European
Forum Alpbach (EFA), which will take place from 30 August to 4 September
2026 in Tyrol, Austria. Your participation would make an invaluable
contribution to the discussions shaping Europe's future at this pivotal
moment in history. Please kindly find attached the official invitation
letter.
Your participation as a speaker in the session entitled "How Health Data
can be translated into tangible Health Gains for People", taking place on
3 September 2026, would greatly enrich our forum. We would particularly
value your insights on Estonia's experience in this field.
We would be very pleased to coordinate the organizational details of your
participation and ensure that everything is aligned as closely as possible
with your preferences and schedule.
Therefore, we would be grateful if you could let us know at your earliest
convenience whether you are available to participate, so that we may
proceed with arranging your stay in Alpbach and ensure a seamless
organizational and logistical setup.
We very much look forward to your response and to welcoming you to Alpbach
in the summer of 2026.
Yours sincerely
Simone Schelling  <https://www.alpbach.org/pronouns> (she/her)
Office Managerin
European Forum Alpbach gemeinnützige Privatstiftung
1060 Vienna | Mariahilfer Straße 47/1/2
Phone: +43 1 718 17 11-212
Mobile: +43 676 836 24-212
E-Mail:  [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Web:  <https://www.alpbach.org/> www.alpbach.org
 <https://www.facebook.com/forumalpbach/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-forum-alpbach/>
<https://twitter.com/forumalpbach/>
<https://www.instagram.com/forumalpbach/>
 <https://www.alpbach.org/efa26>
#EFA26 <https://www.alpbach.org/efa26>  #HowEuropeWins
<https://www.alpbach.org/efa26>