Subject: Reminder - Invitation CEP 14th Electronic Monitoring Conference in Antalya, Türkiye
From: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
To: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2026 14:34:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleague,

On behalf of CEP and the Electronic Monitoring expert group, we would like
to remind you and your colleagues that the 14th Electronic Monitoring
conference is going to take place on 6-8 October in Antalya, Türkiye.

Information and details on this event can be found in the attached letter
as well as on the CEP website
<https://www.cep-probation.org/events/14th-electronic-monitoring-conferenc
e/> 14th Electronic Monitoring Conference – CEP – Probation

We look forward to meeting you or your colleagues at EM2026 in Antalya!

Kind regards,

Martine Herschel-Janssen

CEP Executive Officer

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> Confederation of European Probation

P.O. Box 8215 - NL-3503 RE  UTRECHT - The Netherlands

Telephone:   +31.30.2324900

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> www.cep-probation.org

Find us on social media

  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/cep-probation> CEP probation |
<https://www.facebook.com/CEPprobation> CEPprobation |
<https://www.instagram.com/cep_probation/> CEP_probation|
<https://www.youtube.com/user/CEPProbation> CEPProbation|
<https://twitter.com/CEPprobation> CEPprobation

<https://www.cep-probation.org/events/international-training-school-on-cor
e-correctional-skills-2026/>

<https://www.cep-probation.org/events/14th-electronic-monitoring-conferenc
e/>

<https://www.cep-probation.org/wp-content/uploads/2025/12/online_CEP-Calen
dar-2026-A5-Landscape.pdf> >> Looking for more events? Explore the 2026
Activity Calendar.