Subject: REMINDER: ILC.115 (2027) - Report IV(1) - Questionnaire
From: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
To: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Chemical Hazards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2026 18:22:26 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

International Labour Office

Note Verbale

Ref.: ILO/RELOFF/15-06-2026/20

REMINDER: Report for item IV on the agenda of the 115th Session (2027) of 
the International Labour Conference: Consolidation of instruments on 
chemical hazards (standard setting, first discussion)

****************************

International Labour Office

Note Verbale

Ref.: ILO/RELOFF/22-12-2025/36

Report for item IV on the agenda of the 115th Session (2027) of the 
International Labour Conference: Consolidation of instruments on chemical 
hazards (standard setting, first discussion)

The International Labour Office presents its compliments to the Governments 
of Member States of the International Labour Organization (ILO) and has the 
honour to refer them to Report IV(1): 
<https://www.ilo.org/resource/conference-paper/ilc/ilc115/chemicals-and-world-work> 
Chemicals and the World of Work prepared for the 115th Session (2027) of the 
International Labour Conference. This report is available on the Conference 
website in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Russian and Spanish.

The attention of Governments is drawn to the questionnaire included in the 
report which, in accordance with article 46 of the 
<https://www.ilo.org/resource/other/standing-orders-international-labour-conference> 
Standing Orders of the International Labour Conference, requires a reply 
from Governments, after consultation with the most representative 
organizations of employers and workers. The replies to this questionnaire 
are important as they will form the basis for the preparation of the report 
that the Office will submit to the Conference at its 115th Session (2027) 
for the first discussion of the standard-setting item on chemical hazards.

Governments of Member States are invited to provide their replies to the 
questionnaire no later than 30 June 2026. Governments are encouraged, where 
possible, to download the  <https://www.ilo.org/media/753476/download> 
questionnaire in electronic format and to submit their replies by e-mail to 
the ILO’s Occupational Safety and Health and Working Environment Branch, 
Governance and Tripartism Department, at the following address: 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

The International Labour Office avails itself of this opportunity to renew 
to the Governments of Member States of the ILO the assurances of its highest 
consideration.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

Route des Morillons 4

CH-1211 Geneva 22

Switzerland

  <https://www.ilo.org/public/ilo/ilologo-signature-en-high.png>

 <https://www.ilo.org/global/lang--en/index.htm> ilo.org | 
<https://twitter.com/ilo> Twitter |  <https://www.facebook.com/ilo.org> 
Facebook | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-labour-organization-ilo> 
LinkedIn |  <https://www.instagram.com/iloinfo/> Instagram

----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged 
information intended solely for the use of the named recipient. The ILO is 
not liable for any error or virus connected with this transmission.
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou 
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne peut 
être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o 
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado. La 
OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------