Subject: HPE Aruba Networking
From: Petrišiņecs, Andrejs <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2025 13:52:41 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

Please forward this email to Head of IT department. Thank you in advance!

My name is Andrejs Petrisinecs and I am HPE Aruba Networking
representative in Latvia and Estonia. HPE Aruba networking is excellent
network solution for every type and size of company to satisfy their
needs. I would love to organize a meeting in order to receive feedback
historical cooperation with Aruba and discuss about future projects, and
as well introduce myself. Please let me know when you would be able to
have a meeting with me?

Have a nice and productive day,

Andrejs Petrišiņecs

Business Development Manager | Latvia & Estonia
M: +371 22006851| email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Duntes street 17a, LATVIA
WWW.ARUBANETWORKS.COM <http://www.arubanetworks.com/>

LIITY <http://community.arubanetworks.com/>  NYT ARUBA
<http://community.arubanetworks.com/>  AIRHEADS COMMUNITYYN!
<http://community.arubanetworks.com/>