Subject: AGLAE - registration for our 2025 PTS
From: "AGLAE" <[email-masked]>
To: "Olga Kuzmina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 14:50:09 +0300

Dear member,

Our 2025 Proficiency Testing scheme is launched.
New proficiency tests and a few changes to check page 4 of the catalogue.
In short:
* Chemistry:
- 1I Colour and turbidity in fresh waters (pay attention, these parameters
are no more included in the programmes 1A ,1Ab and 1D)
- 5D Volatile hydrocarbon index in waters: increase to 4 tests par year, 2
in natural waters and 2 in waste waters
- 65H Pesticides and degradation residues – list 7- in fresh waters (pay
attention, 65F separated in 2 programmes: 65F and 65H)
- 46 VOCs in solid matrices –provided in sediments in 2025
- 51C PAHs in bituminous waste
- 120 Solid fuels products
* Water microbiology:
- 39 Vegetative cells and spores of Clostridium perfringens in clean
waters
* Medical biology:
- 84A Clostridium difficile in stool
- 131 Manual cytology – Approach to measurement uncertainties
- Increase to 2 EQA / year: for the EQA 118 Antimicrobial Susceptibility
Testing by diffusion - disk method and 119 Screening for Streptococcus
agalactiae or streptococcus B
- Possible assessment of several technicians / techniques: for the EEQ 80A
Urinary antigens - Legionella and 80B Urinary antigens - pneumococcus
* Extended accreditation: many parameters in various chemistry programmes
among which the microcystins per ELISA and microbiological parameters in
cosmetics.
* Addition pf parameters: in a few chemistry programmes
* Prices: due to the inflation and in order to maintain a quality service,
an increase of 3 % on average is applied to the programmes’ fees.

Please find for downloading:
- AGLAE - 2025 - environment –cosmetics catalogue
- AGLAE - 2025 medical biology catalogue
- All the programmes of the 2025 scheme
- 2025 registration process
- Organic pollutants index: search per name or CAS in which AGLAE’s
programmes organic pollutants are provided
They are available on your member area, section ‘Downloads’, as well as
the 2025 PT schedule.

Additional test samples (to test a method, qualify a technician, etc.):
your laboratory must be registered for the test to order the corresponding
additional test samples.
- Once registered, you will get a form to select these samples and get a
quote.
- This signed quotation or your corresponding Purchase Order will have to
be returned to us so that AGLAE proceeds with this additional
registration.

In order to proceed with your registration once you have obtained the
desired quote, please return it to [email-masked] signed,
stamped and/or your corresponding purchase order before the end of the
validity of your quote, or as soon as possible in the event of limited
places for some of our tests.
(Wednesday 27 November 2024 at the latest for tests sent in January 2025)

Contact us for any additional information or question.

Best regards

AGLAE’s team

AGLAE, Improve the quality of your analyses
Please consider the environment before printing this email
427 rue des Bourreliers - 59320 Hallennes Lez Haubourdin - France
Tel: &#43;33(0)3.20.16.91.40 / Fax: &#43;33(0)3.20.16.91.41
[email-masked] / www.association-aglae.fr
Processing your request means that we collect and process your personal
data.
Learn more about the management of your data and rights.