Subject: Request for nomination for the WHO European Region preparatory meetings for the eleventh session of the Conference of the Parties (COP11) and the fourth session of the Meeting of the Parties (MOP4)
From: "SHAPOVAL, Nataliia" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber - SOM <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2025 12:12:20 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms Sõber,

On behalf of Dr Gundo Weiler, Director, Prevention and Health Promotion,
we are pleased to share with you the letter, requesting for nomination for
the WHO European Region preparatory meetings for the eleventh session of
the Conference of the Parties (COP11) and the fourth session of the
Meeting of the Parties (MOP4).

We would very much appreciate receiving your official nomination as soon
as possible and no later than 24 September 2025.

Please send the name, functional title, and email address of the nominated
expert so that we can liaise with him/her directly and communicate about
any follow-up queries, to the following addresses:  [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ,  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked],
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Thank you,

Nataliia Shapoval

Special Initiative on NCDs and Innovation

World Health Organization

Regional Office for Europe

Tel.: +45 91 87 71 52

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web:  <http://www.euro.who.int> www.euro.who.int