Subject: Follow-up: Anti-Doping Convention reform: Second formal meeting of the Open-Ended Working Group/Suivi : Réforme de la Convention antidopage: Deuxième réunion formelle du Groupe de travail à composition non limitée
From: "Anti Doping Team" <[email-masked]>
To: "Anti Doping Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2026 17:08:08 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

(French version below / Version française ci-dessous)

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

In follow-up to the second formal meeting of the Open-Ended Working Group 
(hybrid format, UNESCO Headquarters and online, 12 May 2026), and as 
requested by the OEWG, we are pleased to share herewith enclosed a 
comparative table on the composition, Terms of reference and costs of the 
current governance mechanisms of the 2005 International Convention against 
Doping in Sport (Bureau of the Conference of Parties and Approval Committee 
of the Fund for the Elimination of Doping in Sport) and the Subsidiary 
Committee of the 1970 Convention on the Means of Prohibiting and Preventing 
the Illicit Import, Export and Transfer of Ownership of Cultural Property.

As agreed by the OEWG through its adopted workplan (enclosed), based on the 
comparative table, OEWG members are invited to submit inputs on the 
potential establishment of the Subsidiary Intergovernmental Committee under 
the Anti-Doping Convention by 7 June 2026, either through the online form 
(https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs) or via e-mail to the Secretariat at 
[email-masked].

The adopted workplan and the comparative table will also be made available 
on the dedicated webpage of the Convention's reform: 
<https://www.unesco.org/en/reform>  https://www.unesco.org/en/reform

Thank you for your attention, we stand ready to provide any further 
information or support.

 Best regards,

Secretariat of the International Convention against Doping in Sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues

Anti-Doping Convention Section

Sciences Sector

***
Madame, Monsieur,
Faisant suite de la deuxième réunion formelle du Groupe de travail à 
composition non limitée (format hybride, Siège de l’UNESCO et en ligne, 12 
mai 2026), et conformément à la demande de ce dernier, nous avons le plaisir 
de vous transmettre ci-joint un tableau comparatif sur la composition, les 
termes de référence et les coûts des mécanismes de gouvernance actuels de la 
Convention internationale contre le dopage dans le sport de 2005 (Bureau de 
la Conférence des Parties et Comité d’approbation du Fonds pour l’élimination 
du dopage dans le sport) et du Comité subsidiaire de la Convention de 1970 
concernant les mesures à prendre pour interdire et empêcher l’importation, l’exportation 
et le transfert de propriété illicites des biens culturels.
Conformément à ce qui a été convenu par le GTCNL dans son plan de travail 
adopté (ci-joint), et sur la base du tableau comparatif, les membres du 
GTCNL sont invités à soumettre leurs contributions concernant la création 
éventuelle du Comité intergouvernemental subsidiaire au titre de la 
Convention antidopage au plus tard le 7 juin 2026, soit via le formulaire en 
ligne (https://forms. <https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs> 
office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs  ) ou par e-mail au Secrétariat à l'adresse 
[email-masked].

Le plan de travail adopté et le tableau comparatif seront également mis à 
disposition sur la page web dédiée à la réforme de la Convention : 
<https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform> https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform 
<https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform>

Nous vous remercions pour votre attention et restons à votre disposition 
pour toute information complémentaire ou soutien.
Nous vous prions d'agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l'expression de nos salutations 
distinguées.

Secrétariat de la Convention internationale contre le dopage dans le sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues

Section de la Convention antidopage

Secteur des Sciences

  _____

From: Anti Doping Team <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2026 18:00
To: Anti Doping Team <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Tomorrow: Anti-Doping Convention reform: Open-Ended Working 
Group - second meeting, 12 May 2026/Demain : Réforme de la Convention 
antidopage: Groupe de travail à composition non limitée - deuxième réunion, 
12 mai 2026

(French version below / Version française ci-dessous)

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Please find herewith attached the French version of the draft amendments 
shared by the Delegation of Estonia to the draft Workplan of the Open-Ended 
Working Group, in preparation of its second formal meeting tomorrow, 12 May 
2026, at UNESCO Headquarters and online.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and attention.

Best regards,

Secretariat of the International Convention against Doping in Sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues

Section for the Elimination of Doping In Sport

Sciences Sector

***
Madame, Monsieur,
Nous vous prions de trouver ci-joint la version française des amendements 
proposés par la Délégation de l'Estonie au projet de Plan de travail du 
Groupe du travail à composition non limitée, en préparation de sa deuxième 
réunion formelle demain, 12 mai 2026, au Siège de l'UNESCO et en ligne.
Nous vous remercions par avance pour votre compréhension et nous vous prions 
d'agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l'expression de nos salutations distinguées.

Secrétariat de la Convention internationale contre le dopage dans le sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues

Section pour l'élimination du dopage dans le sport

Secteur des Sciences

  _____

From: Anti Doping Team <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2026 16:55
To: Anti Doping Team <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Tomorrow: Anti-Doping Convention reform: Open-Ended Working 
Group - second meeting, 12 May 2026/Demain : Réforme de la Convention 
antidopage: Groupe de travail à composition non limitée - deuxième réunion, 
12 mai 2026

(French version below / Version française ci-dessous)

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Please find herewith attached draft amendments shared by the Delegation of 
Estonia to the draft Workplan of the Open-Ended Working Group, in 
preparation of its second formal meeting tomorrow, 12 May 2026, at UNESCO 
Headquarters and online.

Please note that the French version will be circulated briefly.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and attention.

Best regards,

Secretariat of the International Convention against Doping in Sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues

Section for the Elimination of Doping In Sport

Sciences Sector

***
Madame, Monsieur,
Nous vous prions de trouver ci-joint des amendements proposés par la 
Délégation de l'Estonie au projet de Plan de travail du Groupe du travail à 
composition non limitée, en préparation de sa deuxième réunion formelle 
demain, 12 mai 2026, au Siège de l'UNESCO et en ligne.
La version française sera transmise dans les plus brefs délais.
Nous vous remercions par avance pour votre compréhension et nous vous prions 
d'agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l'expression de nos salutations distinguées.

Secrétariat de la Convention internationale contre le dopage dans le sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues

Section pour l'élimination du dopage dans le sport

Secteur des Sciences

  _____

From: Anti Doping Team <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2026 12:22
To: Anti Doping Team <[email-masked]>
Subject: Tomorrow: Anti-Doping Convention reform: Open-Ended Working Group - 
second meeting, 12 May 2026/Demain : Réforme de la Convention antidopage: 
Groupe de travail à composition non limitée - deuxième réunion, 12 mai 2026

(French version below / Version française ci-dessous)

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

We are reverting to you regarding the 2026-2027 Open-Ended Working Group 
(OEWG) established by the tenth session of the Conference of Parties (COP10) 
to the International Convention against Doping in Sport through 
<https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396227#page=15> Resolution 
10CP/9.

The second formal meeting of the OEWG will take place on 12 May 2026 from 
10:00 to 13:00 Paris time in hybrid format.
The meeting will be held in English and French.
The provisional agenda is enclosed, alongside the draft workplan of the OEWG 
and the first compilation of inputs and suggestions submitted via the online 
form by 1 May.

Elections of Vice-Chairpersons: We wish to inform you that Group Vb has 
agreed to nominate Algeria (Mr Larbi Abdelhak Hamidi, Director of Ethics, 
Sport Medicine and the Fight against Doping in Sport, Ministry of Sports) 
for the position of OEWG Vice-Chairperson. Kindly find enclosed the official 
communication in this sense (in English).

Please find below the logistical elements aiming to facilitate attendance of 
registered participants.

IN-PERSON

*

	Date and Time: Tuesday, 12 May 2026, from 10:00 to 13:00 Paris time, UNESCO 
Headquarters
*

	Arrival time: 9:20 - 9:50
*

	Entrance: 7 place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris
*

	Badges: Please present your Passport/Identification Card along with your 
registration QR code (sent to you automatically via e-mail) at the UNESCO 
Fontenoy entrance to obtain your badge.
*

	Venue: Room XI (floor -1)

REMOTELY (ZOOM)

*

	Zoom registration is mandatory 
(https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/rblSfsvGQXWQVRk0m6VoOg) to 
obtain individual connection details. Registrations remain open until the 
end of day today, 11 May.
*

	When entering the Zoom meeting, we kindly invite you to rename yourselves 
as COUNTRY(or NAME OF OBSERVER ENTITY)_First Name_FAMILY NAME (ex. 
ATLANTIS_John_SMITH)
*

	Kindly find enclosed recommendations to facilitate your online 
interventions.

***

As requested by the Delegation of Chile, kindly find below information 
regarding:

1.	the composition of the COP Bureau, its organization and terms of reference, 
as well as the associated costs
2.	examples of the functioning of other subsidiary bodies within UNESCO 
Conventions, notably the Rules of Procedure of the Subsidiary Committee of 
the 1970 Convention.

a) For the 2026-2027 exercise, the COP10 Bureau is composed of (according to 
<https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396227#page=4> Resolution 
10CP/3):

*

	Chairperson: Mr Farid Gayibov (Minister of Youth and Sports of 
Azerbaijan) – Group II
*

	Rapporteur: Ms Safa Koçoğlu Gürsoy (Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports of 
Türkiye) – Group I

Vice-Chairpersons

*

	Brazil – Group III
*

	India – Group IV
*

	India – Group IV
*

	Zambia – Group V(a)
*

	Saudi Arabia – Group V(b)

The COP Bureau functions according to Rule 4 (4.1 to 4.7) of the COP Rules 
of Procedure:  <https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396796> 
https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396796 (pages 7 and 8), notably:

*

	The COP Bureau has a maximum of three formal meetings per year.
*

	The majority of Bureau meetings are hosted by either Bureau or Fund 
Approval Committee members, who cover the organization costs 
(interpretation, logistics, etc.).
*

	When UNESCO hosts the meetings at Headquarters, costs are covered by the 
Anti-Doping Fund. For reference, the costs of the first formal meeting of 
the COP10 Bureau held in hybrid format at HQ and online on 26 March 2026, 
covered by the Fund, amount to approx. 7,700 USD to cover interpretation 
(English-French) and logistics).
*

	Members of the COP Bureau are covering their own travel and subsistence 
costs (Rule 4.4).

The COP10 Bureau's adopted workplan is available here: 
<https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000397704> 
https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000397704
b) Subsidiary Committee of the Meeting of States Parties to the Convention 
on the Means of Prohibiting and Preventing the Illicit Import, Export and 
Transfer of Ownership of Cultural Property (UNESCO, Paris, 1970)
Rules of Procedure are available at the following address: 
<https://www.unesco.org/sites/default/files/medias/fichiers/2026/02/SC_%20EN.pdf?hub=416> 
https://www.unesco.org/sites/default/files/medias/fichiers/2026/02/SC_%20EN.pdf?hub=416

In addition, please also find hereafter the link to the Statutes of the 
Intergovernmental Committee for Physical Education and Sport (CIGEPS): 
<https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000372266> 
https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000372266
CIGEPS meets in ordinary session only once per biennium (the first year of 
the biennium), having a budget of 30,000-40,000 USD to cover interpretation 
(English-French-Spanish), translation of working documents (English-French) 
and logistics (usually in-person only) of this meeting.

***

The online form (available in English and French) to share inputs and 
suggestions regarding the four areas of work of the OEWG remains open: 
<https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs> 
https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs

The compilation of inputs will be updated periodically by the Secretariat 
and published on the dedicated webpage of the Convention's reform: 
<https://www.unesco.org/en/reform>  https://www.unesco.org/en/reform

Kindly note that participation in the OEWG will remain open throughout the 
biennium up to COP11.

Thank you for your attention, we stand ready to provide any further 
information or support.

Best regards,

Secretariat of the International Convention against Doping in Sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues

Section for the Elimination of Doping In Sport

Sciences Sector

******

Madame, Monsieur,

Nous revenons vers vous concernant le Groupe de travail à composition non 
limitée (GTCNL) 2026-2027 créé par la dixième session de la Conférence des 
Parties (COP10) à la Convention internationale contre le dopage dans le 
sport à travers sa  <https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396227_fre> 
résolution 10CP/9.

La deuxième réunion formelle du Groupe de travail à composition non limitée 
se tiendra le 12 mai 2026 de 10h00 à 13h00, heure de Paris, en format 
hybride.
La réunion se déroulera en anglais et en français.
L'ordre du jour provisoire se trouve en pièce-jointe, au même titre que le 
projet de plan de travail du GTCNL et la première compilation des 
contributions et suggestions envoyées via le formulaire en ligne avant le 
1er mai.

Élection des Vice-Présidents : Nous tenons à vous informer que le Groupe Vb 
a décidé de proposer la candidature de l'Algérie (M. Larbi Abdelhak Hamidi, 
directeur de l'éthique, de la médecine du sport et de la lutte contre le 
dopage dans le sport, ministère des Sports) au poste de Vice-Président du 
Groupe de travail à composition non limitée (OEWG). Vous trouverez ci-joint 
la communication officielle à ce sujet (en anglais).

Nous vous prions de bien vouloir trouver ci-dessous les éléments logistiques 
visant à faciliter votre participation :

EN PERSONNE

*

	Date et heure : Mardi, 12 mai 2026, de 10h00 à 13h00 heure de Paris, au 
Siège de l'UNESCO
*

	Heure d'arrivée : 9h20 - 9h50
*

	Entrée : 7 place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris
*

	Badges : Nous vous prions de bien vouloir présenter votre passeport/carte 
d'identification ainsi que le code QR de votre inscription (qui vous a été 
envoyé automatiquement par e-mail) à l'entrée de l'UNESCO Fontenoy pour 
obtenir votre badge.
*

	Lieu : Salle XI (étage -1)

À DISTANCE (ZOOM)

*

	L'inscription sur Zoom est obligatoire 
(https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/rblSfsvGQXWQVRk0m6VoOg) pour 
obtenir les informations de connexion individuelles. Les inscriptions 
restent ouvertes jusqu'à la fin de la journée d'aujourd'hui, le 11 mai.
	Nous vous invitons à vous inscrire à la réunion Zoom à l'adresse : 
<https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/MPcp1OVTRwi-infdfkGWlQ> 
https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/MPcp1OVTRwi-infdfkGWlQ
*

	Lorsque vous vous connectez à la réunion Zoom, nous vous invitons à 
renommer votre profil comme suit : PAYS (ou NOM DE L'ENTITÉ 
OBSERVATRICE)_Prénom_NOM DE FAMILLE (ex. ATLANTIS_John_SMITH)
*

	Nous vous prions de bien vouloir trouver en pièce-jointe des 
recommandations pour faciliter vos interventions en ligne.

***

Donnant suite à la demande de la Délégation permanente de la République du 
Chili auprès de l'UNESCO, nous vous prions de bien vouloir trouver 
ci-dessous des informations concernant :

1.	la composition du Bureau de la COP, son organisation et son mandat, ainsi 
que les coûts associés ;

        b) des exemples du fonctionnement d'autres organes subsidiaires au 
sein des Conventions de l'UNESCO, notamment le règlement intérieur du Comité 
subsidiaire de la Convention de 1970.

1.	Pour l'exercice 2026-2027, le Bureau de la COP10 est composé comme suit 
(conformément à la 
<https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396227_fre#page=4> résolution 
10CP/3) :

*

	Président : M. Farid Gayibov (Ministre de la Jeunesse et des Sports de l’Azerbaïdjan) 
 – Groupe II
*

	Rapporteure : Mme Safa Koçoğlu Gürsoy (Vice-ministre de la Jeunesse et des 
Sports de la République de Türkiye) – Groupe I

Vice-Présidents

*

	Brésil – Groupe III
*

	Inde – Groupe IV
*

	Inde – Groupe IV
*

	Zambie – Groupe V(a)
*

	Arabie saoudite – Groupe V(b)

Le Bureau de la COP fonctionne conformément à la Règle 4 (4.1 à 4.7) du 
Règlement intérieur de la COP : 
<https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396796_fre> 
https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396796_fre (pages 7 et 8), 
notamment :

*

	Le Bureau de la COP tient au maximum trois réunions formelles par an.
*

	La plupart des réunions du Bureau sont organisées par des membres du Bureau 
ou du Comité d’approbation du Fonds, qui prennent en charge les frais d’organisation 
(interprétation, logistique, etc.).
*

	Lorsque l’UNESCO accueille ces réunions au Siège, les frais sont pris en 
charge par le Fonds antidopage. À titre indicatif, les coûts de la première 
réunion formelle du Bureau de la COP10, qui s'est tenue en format hybride au 
Siège et en ligne le 26 mars 2026, pris en charge par le Fonds, s'élèvent à 
environ 7 700 USD pour couvrir les frais d'interprétation (anglais-français) 
et de logistique.
*

	Les membres du Bureau de la COP prennent en charge leurs propres frais de 
voyage et de séjour (Règle 4.4).

Le plan de travail adopté par le Bureau de la COP10 est disponible ici : 
<https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000397704_fre> 
https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000397704_fre

Sources de financement mixtes pour les coûts du Bureau de la COP :1) les 
membres du Bureau de la COP prennent en charge leurs propres frais de 
déplacement et de séjour (article 4.4) ; 2) les pays hôtes (membres du 
Bureau de la COP ou du Comité d'approbation) prennent en charge la 
logistique, l'interprétation, l'accueil, etc. lorsque les réunions se 
tiennent hors du Siège ; 3) le Fonds pour l'élimination du dopage dans le 
sport, soit pour la logistique et l'interprétation lorsque les réunions sont 
organisées au Siège, soit pour les frais de mission du Secrétariat lorsque 
les réunions se tiennent hors du Siège.

b) Comité subsidiaire de la Réunion des Etats parties à la Convention 
concernant les mesures à prendre pour interdire et empêcher l'importation, 
l'exportation et le transfert de propriété illicites des biens culturels 
(UNESCO, Paris, 1970)

Le règlement intérieur est disponible à l'adresse suivante : 
<https://www.unesco.org/sites/default/files/medias/fichiers/2026/02/SC%20FR.pdf?hub=416> 
https://www.unesco.org/sites/default/files/medias/fichiers/2026/02/SC%20FR.pdf?hub=416

De plus, nous vous prions de bien vouloir trouver ci-après le lien vers les 
statuts du Comité intergouvernemental pour l'éducation physique et le sport 
(CIGEPS) :  <https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000372266_fre> 
https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000372266_fre
Le CIGEPS se réunit en session ordinaire une fois par exercice biennal (la 
première année de l'exercice biennal), avec un budget de 30 000 à 40 000 USD 
destiné à couvrir l'interprétation (anglais-français-espagnol), la 
traduction des documents de travail (anglais-français) et la logistique 
(généralement en présentiel uniquement) de cette réunion.

***

Le formulaire en ligne (disponible en anglais et en français) permettant de 
partager des contributions et des suggestions concernant les quatre domaines 
de travail du GTCNL reste accessible à l'adresse : 
<https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs> 
https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs

La compilation des contributions sera mise à jour régulièrement par le 
Secrétariat et publiée sur la page web dédiée à la réforme de la Convention 
:  <https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform> https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform 
<https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform>

La participation au Groupe de travail à composition non limitée restera 
ouverte tout au long de l'exercice biennal jusqu'à la COP11.

Nous vous remercions pour votre attention et restons à votre disposition 
pour toute information complémentaire ou assistance.

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l'expression de nos salutations 
distinguées,

Secrétariat de la Convention internationale contre le dopage dans le sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues

Section pour l'élimination du dopage dans le sport

Secteur des Sciences

  _____

From: Anti Doping Team <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2026 14:27
To: Anti Doping Team <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Reminder: Anti-Doping Convention reform: Open-Ended Working 
Group - second meeting, 12 May 2026/Rappel : Réforme de la Convention 
antidopage: Groupe de travail à composition non limitée - deuxième réunion, 
12 mai 2026

(French version below / Version française ci-dessous)

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

We are reverting to you regarding the 2026-2027 Open-Ended Working Group 
(OEWG) established by the tenth session of the Conference of Parties (COP10) 
to the International Convention against Doping in Sport through 
<https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396227#page=15> Resolution 
10CP/9.

The second formal meeting of the OEWG will take place on 12 May 2026 from 
10:00 to 13:00 Paris time in hybrid format.

*

	IN-PERSON at UNESCO Headquarters, room XI: register by 7 May noon Paris 
time at  <https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/> 
https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/
*

	REMOTELY online via Zoom: register by 10 May at 23:59 Paris time at 
<https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/rblSfsvGQXWQVRk0m6VoOg> 
https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/rblSfsvGQXWQVRk0m6VoOg

Please note that, in the case of remote attendance, only participants 
registered via Zoom will receive the meeting link.

The meeting will be held in English and French.
The provisional agenda is enclosed, alongside the draft workplan of the OEWG 
and the first compilation of inputs and suggestions submitted via the online 
form by 1 May.

The online form (available in English and French) to share inputs and 
suggestions regarding the four areas of work of the OEWG remains open: 
<https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs> 
https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs

The compilation of inputs will be updated periodically by the Secretariat 
and published on the dedicated webpage of the Convention's reform: 
<https://www.unesco.org/en/reform>  https://www.unesco.org/en/reform

Kindly note that participation in the OEWG will remain open throughout the 
biennium up to COP11.

Thank you for your attention, we stand ready to provide any further 
information or support.

Best regards,

Secretariat of the International Convention against Doping in Sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues

Section for the Elimination of Doping In Sport

Sciences Sector

Madame, Monsieur,

Nous revenons vers vous concernant le Groupe de travail à composition non 
limitée (GTCNL) 2026-2027 créé par la dixième session de la Conférence des 
Parties (COP10) à la Convention internationale contre le dopage dans le 
sport à travers sa  <https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396227_fre> 
résolution 10CP/9.

La deuxième réunion formelle du Groupe de travail à composition non limitée 
se tiendra le 12 mai 2026 de 10h00 à 13h00, heure de Paris, en format 
hybride.

*

	EN PRESENTIEL au Siège de l'UNESCO, salle XI : inscription ouverte jusqu'au 
7 mai midi heure de Paris :  <https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/> 
https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/
*

	A DISTANCE en ligne via Zoom : inscription ouverte jusqu'au 10 mai à 23h59 
heure de Paris : 
https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/rblSfsvGQXWQVRk0m6VoOg

Veuillez noter que, dans le cas d'une participation à distance, seules les 
personnes inscrites via Zoom recevront le lien vers la réunion.

La réunion se déroulera en anglais et en français.
L'ordre du jour provisoire se trouve en pièce-jointe, au même titre que le 
projet de plan de travail du GTCNL et la première compilation des 
contributions et suggestions envoyées via le formulaire en ligne avant le 
1er mai.

Le formulaire en ligne (disponible en anglais et en français) permettant de 
partager des contributions et des suggestions concernant les quatre domaines 
de travail du GTCNL reste accessible à l'adresse : 
<https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs> 
https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs

La compilation des contributions sera mise à jour régulièrement par le 
Secrétariat et publiée sur la page web dédiée à la réforme de la Convention 
:  <https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform> https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform 
<https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform>

La participation au Groupe de travail à composition non limitée restera 
ouverte tout au long de l'exercice biennal jusqu'à la COP11.

Nous vous remercions pour votre attention et restons à votre disposition 
pour toute information complémentaire ou assistance.

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l'expression de nos salutations 
distinguées,

Secrétariat de la Convention internationale contre le dopage dans le sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues

Section pour l'élimination du dopage dans le sport

Secteur des Sciences

  _____

From: Anti Doping Team <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2026 12:43
To: Anti Doping Team <[email-masked]>
Subject: Reminder: Anti-Doping Convention reform: Open-Ended Working Group - 
second meeting, 12 May 2026/Rappel : Réforme de la Convention antidopage: 
Groupe de travail à composition non limitée - deuxième réunion, 12 mai 2026

(French version below / Version française ci-dessous)

REMINDER

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

We are reverting to you regarding the 2026-2027 Open-Ended Working Group 
(OEWG) established by the tenth session of the Conference of Parties (COP10) 
to the International Convention against Doping in Sport through 
<https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396227#page=15> Resolution 
10CP/9.

The second formal meeting of the OEWG will take place on 12 May 2026 from 
10:00 to 13:00 Paris time in hybrid format.

*

	IN-PERSON at UNESCO Headquarters, room XI: register by 7 May noon Paris 
time at  <https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/> 
https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/
*

	REMOTELY online via Zoom: register by 10 May at 23:59 Paris time at 
<https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/rblSfsvGQXWQVRk0m6VoOg> 
https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/rblSfsvGQXWQVRk0m6VoOg

Please note that, in the case of remote attendance, only registered people 
via Zoom will receive the meeting link.

The meeting will be held in English and French.
The provisional agenda is enclosed.

States Parties are invited to share inputs and suggestions regarding the 
four areas of work of the OEWG by completing the following form (available 
in English and French):  <https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs> 
https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs
These suggestions will be published online and updated periodically by the 
Secretariat on the dedicated webpage of the Convention's reform: 
<https://www.unesco.org/en/reform>  https://www.unesco.org/en/reform

Inputs and suggestions submitted by 1 May will be compiled and published by 
the Secretariat on 4 May to serve as a basis for the discussions during the 
meeting on 12 May.

Kindly note that participation in the OEWG will remain open throughout the 
biennium up to COP11.

Thank you for your attention, we stand ready to provide any further 
information or support.

Best regards,

Secretariat of the International Convention against Doping in Sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues
Section for the Elimination of Doping In Sport
Social and Human Sciences Sector

********************

RAPPEL

Madame, Monsieur,

Nous revenons vers vous concernant le Groupe de travail à composition non 
limitée (GTCNL) 2026-2027 créé par la dixième session de la Conférence des 
Parties (COP10) à la Convention internationale contre le dopage dans le 
sport à travers sa  <https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396227_fre> 
résolution 10CP/9.

La deuxième réunion formelle du Groupe de travail à composition non limitée 
se tiendra le 12 mai 2026 de 10h00 à 13h00, heure de Paris, en format 
hybride.

*

	EN PRESENTIEL au Siège de l'UNESCO, salle XI : inscription ouverte jusqu'au 
7 mai midi heure de Paris :  <https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/> 
https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/
*

	A DISTANCE en ligne via Zoom : inscription ouverte jusqu'au 10 mai à 23h59 
heure de Paris : 
https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/rblSfsvGQXWQVRk0m6VoOg

Veuillez noter que, dans le cas d'une participation à distance, seules les 
personnes inscrites via Zoom recevront le lien vers la réunion.

La réunion se déroulera en anglais et en français.
L'ordre du jour provisoire se trouve en pièce-jointe.

Les États parties sont invités à faire part de leurs contributions et 
suggestions concernant les quatre domaines de travail du Groupe de travail à 
composition non limitée en remplissant le formulaire suivant (disponible en 
anglais et en français) :  <https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs> 
https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs
Ces suggestions seront publiées en ligne et mises à jour régulièrement par 
le Secrétariat sur la page web dédiée à la réforme de la Convention : 
<https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform> https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform 
<https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform>

Les contributions et suggestions soumises avant le 1er mai seront compilées 
et publiées par le Secrétariat le 4 mai afin de servir de base aux 
discussions lors de la réunion du 12 mai.

La participation au Groupe de travail à composition non limitée restera 
ouverte tout au long de l'exercice biennal jusqu'à la COP11.

Nous vous remercions pour votre attention et restons à votre disposition 
pour toute information complémentaire ou assistance.

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l'expression de nos salutations 
distinguées,

Secrétariat de la Convention internationale contre le dopage dans le sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues
Section pour l'élimination du dopage dans le sport
Secteur des sciences sociales et humaines

  _____

From: Anti Doping Team <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2026 10:11
To: Anti Doping Team <[email-masked]>
Subject: Anti-Doping Convention reform: Open-Ended Working Group - second 
meeting, 12 May 2026/Réforme de la Convention antidopage: Groupe de travail 
à composition non limitée - deuxième réunion, 12 mai 2026

(French version below / Version française ci-dessous)

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

We are reverting to you regarding the 2026-2027 Open-Ended Working Group 
(OEWG) established by the tenth session of the Conference of Parties (COP10) 
to the International Convention against Doping in Sport through 
<https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396227#page=15> Resolution 
10CP/9.

The second formal meeting of the OEWG will take place on 12 May 2026 from 
10:00 to 13:00 Paris time in hybrid format.

*

	IN-PERSON at UNESCO Headquarters, room XI: register by 7 May noon Paris 
time at  <https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/> 
https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/
*

	REMOTELY online via Zoom: register by 10 May at 23:59 Paris time at 
<https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/rblSfsvGQXWQVRk0m6VoOg> 
https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/rblSfsvGQXWQVRk0m6VoOg

Please note that, in the case of remote attendance, only registered people 
via Zoom will receive the meeting link.

The meeting will be held in English and French.
The provisional agenda is enclosed.

States Parties are invited to share inputs and suggestions regarding the 
four areas of work of the OEWG by completing the following form (available 
in English and French):  <https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs> 
https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs
These suggestions will be published online and updated periodically by the 
Secretariat on the dedicated webpage of the Convention's reform: 
<https://www.unesco.org/en/reform>  https://www.unesco.org/en/reform

Inputs and suggestions submitted by 1 May will be compiled and published by 
the Secretariat on 4 May to serve as basis for the discussions during the 
meeting on 12 May.

Kindly note that participation in the OEWG will remain open throughout the 
biennium up to COP11.

Thank you for your attention, we stand ready to provide any further 
information or support.

Best regards,

Secretariat of the International Convention against Doping in Sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues
Section for the Elimination of Doping In Sport
Social and Human Sciences Sector

********************

Madame, Monsieur,

Nous revenons vers vous concernant le Groupe de travail à composition non 
limitée (GTCNL) 2026-2027 créé par la dixième session de la Conférence des 
Parties (COP10) à la Convention internationale contre le dopage dans le 
sport à travers sa  <https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396227_fre> 
résolution 10CP/9.

La deuxième réunion formelle du Groupe de travail à composition non limitée 
se tiendra le 12 mai 2026 de 10h00 à 13h00, heure de Paris, en format 
hybride.

*

	EN PRESENTIEL au Siège de l'UNESCO, salle XI : inscription ouverte jusqu'au 
7 mai midi heure de Paris :  <https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/> 
https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/
*

	A DISTANCE en ligne via Zoom : inscription ouverte jusqu'au 10 mai à 23h59 
heure de Paris : 
https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/rblSfsvGQXWQVRk0m6VoOg

Veuillez noter que, dans le cas d'une participation à distance, seules les 
personnes inscrites via Zoom recevront le lien vers la réunion.

La réunion se déroulera en anglais et en français.
L'ordre du jour provisoire se trouve en pièce-jointe.

Les États parties sont invités à faire part de leurs contributions et 
suggestions concernant les quatre domaines de travail du Groupe de travail à 
composition non limitée en remplissant le formulaire suivant (disponible en 
anglais et en français) :  <https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs> 
https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs
Ces suggestions seront publiées en ligne et mises à jour régulièrement par 
le Secrétariat sur la page web dédiée à la réforme de la Convention : 
<https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform> https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform 
<https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform>

Les contributions et suggestions soumises avant le 1er mai seront compilées 
et publiées par le Secrétariat le 4 mai afin de servir de base aux 
discussions lors de la réunion du 12 mai.

La participation au Groupe de travail à composition non limitée restera 
ouverte tout au long de l'exercice biennal jusqu'à la COP11.

Nous vous remercions pour votre attention et restons à votre disposition 
pour toute information complémentaire ou assistance.

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l'expression de nos salutations 
distinguées,

Secrétariat de la Convention internationale contre le dopage dans le sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues
Section pour l'élimination du dopage dans le sport
Secteur des sciences sociales et humaines

  _____

From: Anti Doping Team <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2026 17:21
To: Anti Doping Team <[email-masked]>
Subject: Anti-Doping Convention reform: Open-Ended Working Group - second 
meeting, 12 May 2026/Réforme de la Convention antidopage: Groupe de travail 
à composition non limitée - deuxième réunion, 12 mai 2026

(French version below / Version française ci-dessous)

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

We are reverting to you regarding the 2026-2027 Open-Ended Working Group 
(OEWG) established by the tenth session of the Conference of Parties (COP10) 
to the International Convention against Doping in Sport through 
<https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396227#page=15> Resolution 
10CP/9.

The second formal meeting of the OEWG will take place on 12 May 2026 from 
10:00 to 13:00 Paris time in hybrid format.

*

	IN-PERSON at UNESCO Headquarters, room XI: register by 7 May noon Paris 
time at  <https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/> 
https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/
*

	REMOTELY online via Zoom: register by 10 May at 23:59 Paris time at 
<https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/rblSfsvGQXWQVRk0m6VoOg> 
https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/rblSfsvGQXWQVRk0m6VoOg

Please note that, in the case of remote attendance, only registered people 
via Zoom will receive the meeting link.

The meeting will be held in English and French.
The provisional agenda will be transmitted as soon as possible.

States Parties are invited to share inputs and suggestions regarding the 
four areas of work of the OEWG by completing the following form (available 
in English and French):  <https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs> 
https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs
These suggestions will be published online and updated periodically by the 
Secretariat on the dedicated webpage of the Convention's reform: 
<https://www.unesco.org/en/reform>  https://www.unesco.org/en/reform

Kindly note that participation in the OEWG will remain open throughout the 
biennium up to COP11.

Thank you for your attention, we stand ready to provide any further 
information or support.

Best regards,

Secretariat of the International Convention against Doping in Sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues
Section for the Elimination of Doping In Sport
Social and Human Sciences Sector

********************

Madame, Monsieur,

Nous revenons vers vous concernant le Groupe de travail à composition non 
limitée (GTCNL) 2026-2027 créé par la dixième session de la Conférence des 
Parties (COP10) à la Convention internationale contre le dopage dans le 
sport à travers sa  <https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000396227_fre> 
résolution 10CP/9.

La deuxième réunion formelle du Groupe de travail à composition non limitée 
se tiendra le 12 mai 2026 de 10h00 à 13h00, heure de Paris, en format 
hybride.

*

	EN PRESENTIEL au Siège de l'UNESCO, salle XI : inscription ouverte jusqu'au 
7 mai midi heure de Paris :  <https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/> 
https://indico.un.org/event/1022926/
*

	A DISTANCE en ligne via Zoom : inscription ouverte jusqu'au 10 mai à 23h59 
heure de Paris : 
https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/rblSfsvGQXWQVRk0m6VoOg

Veuillez noter que, dans le cas d'une participation à distance, seules les 
personnes inscrites via Zoom recevront le lien vers la réunion.

La réunion se déroulera en anglais et en français.
L'ordre du jour provisoire sera transmis dans les meilleurs délais.

Les États parties sont invités à faire part de leurs contributions et 
suggestions concernant les quatre domaines de travail du Groupe de travail à 
composition non limitée en remplissant le formulaire suivant (disponible en 
anglais et en français) :  <https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs> 
https://forms.office.com/e/fuJWGkELvs
Ces suggestions seront publiées en ligne et mises à jour régulièrement par 
le Secrétariat sur la page web dédiée à la réforme de la Convention : 
<https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform> https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform 
<https://www.unesco.org/fr/reform>

La participation au Groupe de travail à composition non limitée restera 
ouverte tout au long de l'exercice biennal jusqu'à la COP11.

Nous vous remercions pour votre attention et restons à votre disposition 
pour toute information complémentaire ou assistance.

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l'expression de nos salutations 
distinguées,

Secrétariat de la Convention internationale contre le dopage dans le sport – 
#Win4Real & #UnitedbyValues
Section pour l'élimination du dopage dans le sport
Secteur des sciences sociales et humaines

 <https://unes.co/signature>
 <https://unes.co/li> LinkedIn  <https://unes.co/x>  X 
<https://unes.co/insta> Instagram    <https://unes.co/fb> Facebook 
<https://unes.co/wa> WhatsApp  <https://unes.co/yt> YouTube 
<https://unes.co/tt> TikTok  <https://unes.co/nl> Newsletters