Subject: Re: [RIA] Re: Riigiportaali kontaktvorm ENG (RK-363000)
From: "Vittorio Rossello" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2025 15:25:27 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Republic of Estonia Ministry of Justice and Digital Affairs,

As recommended by Martin Leemet, Customer Support at the Information System 
Authority, I forward below my question:

We are setting up an MTÜ that brings environmental, financial and social 
benefits to a large number of people and organizations. On 
https://www.eesti.ee/eraisik/en/artikkel/doing-business/establishing-a-company/founding-a-nonprofit-association, 
there is 'the objective;' in both 'The memorandum of association (...)' and 
'The articles of association (...)'. Is this not a repetition? If not, can 
you please recommend what needs to be written in each of the fields that to 
me looks the same?

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance,

Vittorio

Vittorio Rossello

Product Manager

📞 +39.3888.777.477

✉️  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

  <https://lh7-rt.googleusercontent.com/docsz/AD_4nXfXwxqrf7MzSANAkIRlfU0hVle7fz-9006TNB4H0okR2e9rnsY4iYIMC7Tcp3qt4OuCgJALP0UEJUUhCrdB3YnVpWKFzD21xlDNXbg-8mnNC0-n0wBZyfYgrKmcfsa6q84vBRAHxQ?key=Ogc8tJOlIAm-Hm9Cj2m8US-7>

 <http://landlele.com/>
landlele.com - social solar community on the map

 <https://www.instagram.com/landlele.global/> 
<https://www.facebook.com/landlele.global> 
<https://twitter.com/landlele_>    <http://linkedin.com/company/71128658> 
<https://landlele.tumblr.com/> 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFn3J-bejBd65B0kQVTay0w>

This email may be confidential and privileged. If you received this 
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please 
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it has gone to 
the wrong person.

The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided 
solely as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended to be and do 
not constitute a legally binding obligation. No legally binding obligations 
will be created, implied, or inferred until an agreement in final form is 
executed in writing by all parties involved.

On Wed, Aug 13, 2025 at 11:35 AM RIA kasutajatugi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

--When replying to this email, please write above this line-- 

Martin Leemet - 13.08.2025 11:34

Hello

Thank you for your e-mail.

The author of the article is Republic of Estonia Ministry of Justice and 
Digital Affairs.

Please contact Republic of Estonia Ministry of Justice and Digital Affairs 
for suggestions in the article.

You can find their contacts from here: https://www.justdigi.ee/en/contact

Have a nice day!

We would be very grateful If you could give us a feedback about our solution 
to your request. Your feedback will help us improve and maintain a high 
level of customer service.
Giving feedback will take approximately two minutes and you can do it 
<https://www.ria.ee/tagasiside/RK-363000@17550276002920> here.
Your opinion is important to us!

Kind regards
Martin Leemet
Customer Support
Information System Authority
Working days Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

The content of your request was as follows:
12.08.2025 22:40:

Ees- ja perekonnanimi: Vittorio Rossello
E-post: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Roll: Ettevõtja
Teenus: ELSE
Probleem: ELSE
Kirjeldus: We are setting up an MTÜ that brings environmental, financial and 
social benefits to a large amount of people and organizations. 
https://www.eesti.ee/eraisik/en/artikkel/doing-business/establishing-a-company/founding-a-nonprofit-association, 
there is 'the objective;' in both 'The memorandum of association (...)' and 
'The articles of association (...)'. Is this not a repetition?
Lisatud manused: Puuduvad