Subject: LC5192 Laadi hüdromeetriajaama liitumine Rabaküla küla Saarde vald Pärnumaa
From: "Russak Joonas" <[email-masked]>
To: "Transpordiamet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2026 10:46:32 +0300

Tere

Saadan kooskõlastamiseks elektriprojekti LC5192 Laadi hüdromeetriajaama
liitumine Rabaküla küla Saarde vald Pärnumaa.

Lugupidamisega,

Joonas Russak

Tööjuhataja / projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5902 1726

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Aadress: Oksa tee 18, 71067 Viljandi, Eesti

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.