Subject: FW: INVITATION - European conference on building inclusive solutions for better digital services and empowering vulnerable groups, 13-14 March 2024
From: "Tiiu Noobel" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info", "SM Info", "Triin Uusberg"
Cc: Kati Keel Brüsselis,Thea Treier Brüsselis, "[email-masked]", "Raili Lillemets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 11:06:18 +0200

Tere!

Edastan kutse. Palun vaadake kummale minister Riisalole see võiks olla.
Võibolla see juba on teieni jõudnud, aga mul pole selle kohta infot. 03.03
oli Delegation Accreditation Officer (DAO) nimetamise tähtaeg ning 07.03
on registr.

Heade soovidega

Tiiu Noobel
Sekretär
Eesti Vabariigi alaline esindus EL juures
+32 2227 4337 |  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <https://eu.mfa.ee/et/> https://eu.mfa.ee/et/  | Rue Guimard 11/13, 1040
Brüssel

From: presidencyEU2024 <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2024 4:11 PM
To: Thea Treier <[email-masked]>; Tiiu Noobel <[email-masked]>;
Kati Keel <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; presidencyEU2024
<[email-masked]>; de coninck jan <[email-masked]>;
missa jeanne <[email-masked]>
Subject: INVITATION - European conference on building inclusive solutions
for better digital services and empowering vulnerable groups, 13-14 March
2024
Importance: High

Dear social attachees,

On behalf of the Belgian Presidency, it is with great pleasure that we
invite Minister Riisalo to participate in the EU conference: Investing in
an inclusive and fair future for Europe – Building inclusive pathways for
better digital services.

Minister Karine Lalieux would be honoured if the Secretary of State could
join her in in the opening debate of the conference. Following the
introductory presentation on the challenges of digital inclusion for
vulnerable groups in a digital society 2030-2040, there will be a debate
between Belgian regional and national ministers and a number of European
ministers, all responsible (in part) for policies relating to digital
inclusion and skills. In this debate, it would be extremely interesting if
Minister Donohoe could give his views on the future challenges that will
be addressed.

The first day of conference will be held on Wednesday 13th March 2024 from
9.00 to 17.00 at The Egg in Brussels.

It will be followed by a cocktail dinner, which will take place on
Wednesday 13th March 2024 at 18.30 at the City of Brussels town hall.

The second day of conference will be held on Thursday 14th March 2024 from
9.00 to 15.30 at The Egg in Brussels.

Please find enclosed the invitation, along with a practical information
note, containing the draft programme.

We would appreciate if you could confirm the Commissioner’s attendance at
the cocktail reception and the conference. To this end, we kindly ask you
to appoint an accreditation officer who will be responsible for the
accreditation of each person attending the conference on the
Commissioner’s behalf. Please communicate the name, cell phone number and
e-mail address of the accreditation officer to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  before Sunday 3rd of March 23:59. The
accreditation officer will receive a link and access code to the online
accreditation platform. We kindly ask you to register at your earliest
convenience via the accreditation platform, which will be open until
Thursday 7th of March at 23:59.

We would like to ask you to contact our conference organiser and of head
of Digilab, Jan De Coninck, via + 32 475 824 160, to confirm that Minister
would be or would not be able to partake in the conference.

We remain at your disposal, should you require any further information.

Kind regards,

The Belgian Presidency Team of the Federal public planning service for
Social Integration