Subject: [UNWANTED CATEGORY URL INSIDE]Baton passing for CI GEN260724381990 from Laura MARTINOVA of Authority Health Inspectorate, see https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/smcs/icsms/#/case-investigations/case-investigation/GEN260724381990
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2026 12:18:27 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

	 ICSMSBaton passing for CI GEN260724381990 from Laura MARTINOVA of Authority 
Health Inspectorate, see 
https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/smcs/icsms/#/case-investigations/case-investigation/GEN260724381990

Dear ICSMS User,

The baton for the CI GEN260724381990 is passed to you by Laura MARTINOVA of 
Authority Health Inspectorate.

The Directive(s) Regulā (EK) Nr. 1223/2009 par kosmētikas līdzekļiem is(are) 
assigned to the Case-Information.

Comments: Dear colleagues, We are writing to officially request an in-depth 
investigation and market surveillance cooperation regarding the compliance 
of cosmetic products placed on the market. During our market surveillance 
activities, we have identified again the following information: 1. Company 
under review: Company SIA Brandberry.eu operates the website 
https://brandberry.eu. 2. Declared Responsible Person: On the aforementioned 
website, as well as in the official notifications submitted to the Latvian 
Health Inspectorate, company SIA Brandberry.eu has explicitly indicated that 
the Responsible Person for all the mentioned products (approximately 500 
products) is the Estonian company RedRed OÜ. Given that the Responsible 
Person bears the ultimate legal responsibility for product safety, 
compliance, and the maintenance of the Product Information File (PIF) 
according to EU regulations, it is crucial to verify the validity of this 
claim. Therefore, we kindly request the Estonian Competent Authority to 
conduct an in-depth control of the Estonian company RedRed OÜ to verify: • 
Whether a valid agreement exists between SIA Brandberry.eu and RedRed OÜ 
designating RedRed OÜ as the Responsible Person. • Whether RedRed OÜ 
possesses and maintains the required technical documentation (PIF, safety 
assessments, etc.) for the products in question (products listed on the 
website (approximately 500 products) – 
https://brandberry.eu/perfumes-and-scents-lv/paraugi/). • Whether the 
products actually comply with applicable EU legislation. We highly 
appreciate your cooperation in ensuring internal market safety. Please keep 
us informed of the outcome of your investigation or if you require any 
additional information from our side. Please send all future correspondence, 
updates, and the final outcome of your investigation via email to: 
[email-masked].

You can open the Case-Information at:

https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/smcs/icsms/#/case-investigations/case-investigation/GEN260724381990

accepting or rejecting is feasible through the received batons menu located 
in the left menu or dashboard.

This message was automatically created by ICSMS.