Subject: Embassy of Argentina - Conservation Measure Regarding Illex argentinus Squid Fishery
From: "Argentine Embassy in Finland" <[email-masked]>
To: "info" <[email-masked]>, "info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2026 13:51:43 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached a Note Verbale A.E. EST 9/26 concerning the decision 
adopted by the Argentine Republic regarding the closure of the Illex 
argentinus squid fishing season throughout the Argentine Exclusive Economic 
Zone (EEZ), effective from 22 April 2026.

The Embassy would be grateful if the attached information could kindly be 
transmitted to the relevant authorities.

Kind regards,

Embassy of the Argentine Republic
Bulevardi 5 A 11
00120 Helsinki
Finland
https://efinl.cancilleria.gob.ar/

www.instagram.com/argenfinlandia <http://www.instagram.com/argenfinlandia>
www.facebook.com/ArgentinaEnFinlandia 
<http://www.facebook.com/ArgentinaEnFinlandia>

 <http://www.instagram.com/argenfinlandia>