Subject: Study Visit Request from Gwacheon City Hall, South Korea – Digital Health & Integrated Care
From: "서보영" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2026 08:47:45 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Seo Boyoung, and I serve as the Head of the Health Care Team at 
Gwacheon City Hall in Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea. I am responsible for 
public health services and community care initiatives at the local 
government level.

Our delegation consists of three local government officials from South Korea 
with professional backgrounds in public health, social welfare, and nursing.

As South Korea is strengthening integrated care systems connecting 
healthcare, welfare, and community services, we are highly interested in 
learning from Estonia’s internationally recognized digital health ecosystem 
and integrated service models.

We will be staying in Estonia from July 5 to July 8 and would sincerely 
appreciate an opportunity to visit your institution or meet with relevant 
professionals during this period.

We are particularly interested in understanding:

*
Digital health infrastructure and healthcare information exchange

*
Electronic health records and digital integration across services

*
Coordination between healthcare, welfare, and community care systems

*
Digital approaches supporting integrated and person-centered care

*
Practical experiences in integrated care and digital transformation

We understand that our planned visit falls within Estonia’s summer holiday 
period.

Even a brief institutional visit, a short introduction to your organization, 
or the opportunity to receive informational materials or brochures would be 
greatly appreciated. We would be sincerely grateful for any opportunity to 
learn from your experience in a way that does not disrupt your staff or 
ongoing work.

We believe the knowledge gained through this visit would contribute to 
strengthening integrated healthcare and community care services in South 
Korea.

Thank you very much for considering our request. We would deeply appreciate 
any opportunity to learn from Estonia’s experience.

Kind regards,

Seo Boyoung
Head of Health Care Team
Gwacheon City Hall
Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea

  <http://kmmbox.korea.kr/mail24read/NTQ4ODE0MTQ=/aW5mb0BzbS5lZQ==/Mg==/MQ==/>