Subject: WIPO: Invitation to attend CWS/14 meeting – November 23 to 27, 2026
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2026 14:57:29 +0300

The Director General of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) 
presents his compliments and has the honor to invite representatives of 
Members and Observers to the fourteenth session of the Committee on WIPO 
Standards (CWS)

From November 23 to 27, 2026

The Draft Agenda, other related documents, and all information pertaining to 
logistical arrangements are available on the WIPO website at:

Click  <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/en/details.jsp?meeting_id=90229> here

Secure code : EJ25NV25SQ

Le Directeur général de l’Organisation Mondiale de la Propriété 
Intellectuelle (OMPI) présente ses compliments et a l’honneur d’inviter les 
représentants des membres et des observateurs à la quatorzième session du 
Comité des normes de l’OMPI (CWS)

du 23 au 27 novembre 2026

Le projet d’ordre du jour, les documents connexes, ainsi que toutes les 
informations d’ordre logistique sont disponibles sur le site Web de l’OMPI, 
à l’adresse suivante:

 <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/fr/details.jsp?meeting_id=90229> Cliquer sur 
le lien

Code de sécurité pour l’enregistrement : EJ25NV25SQ

El Director General de la Organización Mundial de la Propiedad Intelectual 
(OMPI) presenta sus atentos saludos y tiene el honor de invitar a los 
representantes de los miembros y observadores a la decimocuarta sesión del 
Comité de Normas Técnicas de la OMPI (CWS)

del 23 al 27 de noviembre de 2026

En el sitio web de la OMPI encontrará el proyecto de orden del día, otros 
documentos conexos y toda la información relacionada con las disposiciones 
prácticas, en:

 <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/es/details.jsp?meeting_id=90229> Haga clic 
aquí

Código de seguridad para la inscripción: EJ25NV25SQ

يهدي المدير العام للمنظمة العالمية للملكية الفكرية (الويبو) أطيب تحياته 
ويتشرف بدعوة ممثلي الأعضاء والجهات المراقبة  إلى الدورة الرابعة عشرة للجنة 
المعنية بمعايير الويبو (لجنة المعايير)

من 23 إلى 27 نوفمبر2026

يمكن الاطلاع على مشروع جدول الأعمال وسائر الوثائق ذات الصلة وكل المعلومات 
المرتبطة بالترتيبات

اللوجستية على موقع الويبو الإلكتروني عبر الرابط التالي:

يُرجى النقر  <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/ar/details.jsp?meeting_id=90229> 
هنا

رمز الأمان للتسجيل: EJ25NV25SQ

世界知识产权组织（产权组织）总干事谨致敬意，并荣幸地邀请成员和观察员代表出席产权组织标准委员会（标准委）第十四届会议。

会期：2026年11月23日至27日

议程草案、其他相关文件和所有会务信息请见产权组织网站：

点击 <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/zh/details.jsp?meeting_id=90229> 此处

安全码：EJ25NV25SQ

Генеральный директор Всемирной организации интеллектуальной собственности 
(ВОИС) свидетельствует свое уважение членам и наблюдателям Комитета по 
стандартам ВОИС (КСВ) и имеет честь пригласить их представителей на 
четырнадцатую сессию этого органа

23‒27 ноября 2026 года

Проект повестки дня и другие документы по теме, а также вся информация, 
касающаяся организационных аспектов, размещены на веб-сайте ВОИС по адресу:

Пройдите  <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/ru/details.jsp?meeting_id=90229> по 
ссылке

Код безопасности для регистрации: EJ25NV25SQ

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY