Subject: FW: Invitation to a Brief Survey on Merit-Based Public Service
From: "Diana Sharipova" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amanzhol Yestekov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2026 09:43:01 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Пожалуйста, прокрутите вниз, чтобы прочитать на русском языке

Dear Partners,

Greetings from the Astana Civil Service Hub!

Hope this finds you doing well.

We kindly invite you to participate in a brief Pulse Survey on merit-based 
public service as a tool for good governance.

The survey is being conducted in preparation for discussions during the 
United Nations Public Service Forum 2026. Your valuable input will help us 
better understand current challenges, priorities, and practices across the 
ACSH participating countries and facilitate knowledge exchange among 
governments.

The survey consists of 4 questions and will take no more than 5 minutes to 
complete. It is available in both English and Russian. The survey is 
anonymous.

Survey link:   Pulse 
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Xtvls0QpN0iZ9XSIrOVDGcRmcIbnx8tIt3oTmTp5m2RUMTM2QUVSS0lWRlNBWVI2U1hHOUxaUDhOMS4u> 
Survey: Merit-Based Public Service – Fill out form

We would appreciate it if you could complete the survey by 17 June.

Thank you very much for your time and contribution.

Kind regards,

____________

Уважаемые партнеры,

Приветствуем Вас от имени Астанинского хаба государственной службы!

Надеемся, что у вас всё хорошо.

Приглашаем вас принять участие в кратком опросе по вопросам меритократии на 
государственной службе как инструмента надлежащего госуправления.

Опрос проводится в рамках подготовки к обсуждениям на Форуме ООН по вопросам 
государственной службы 2026 года. Ваше мнение поможет нам лучше понять 
текущие вызовы, приоритеты и практики в странах-участницах Хаба, а также 
будет способствовать обмену опытом между государственными органами.

Опрос состоит из 4 вопросов и займет не более 5 минут. Опрос доступен на 
английском и русском языках. Опрос является анонимным.

Ссылка на опрос: 
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Xtvls0QpN0iZ9XSIrOVDGcRmcIbnx8tIt3oTmTp5m2RUMTM2QUVSS0lWRlNBWVI2U1hHOUxaUDhOMS4u

Будем признательны, если вы сможете заполнить опрос до 17 июня.

Заранее благодарим вас за участие и ценный вклад.

С уважением,

Best regards,

Ms. Diana Sharipova

Project Associate, Learning and  Government Transformation

Astana Civil Service Hub
United Nations Development Programme
14, Mambetov Street
Astana, Z11D8T7, Kazakhstan
Tel: + 7 7172 69 65 44 <tel:+77172696544>  (ext. 2605)
Mob: +77014190388 <tel:+77014190388>

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.astanacivilservicehub.org <http://www.astanacivilservicehub.org/>

www.kz.undp.org <http://www.kz.undp.org/>