Subject: Public consultation from ECC#70, deadline 24 July 2026
From: "Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2026 12:59:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A and ECC List B,

The Public Consultation has started for the following ECC deliverables which 
were approved at the ECC Plenary meeting #70 held in Reykjanesbær, Iceland 
on 23-26 June 2026:

*        Draft CEPT Report 93 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20CEPT%20Report%2093.docx> : “Report from 
CEPT to the European Commission in response to the Mandate “to study 
feasibility of and develop least restrictive harmonised technical conditions 
for the use of EU-harmonised frequency bands for terrestrial wireless 
systems providing electronic communications services by satellite systems 
providing direct-to-device-IMT connectivity”

Report A: operational feasibility, coexistence and compatibility scenarios 
for the use of the EU-harmonised frequency bands for terrestrial wireless 
systems capable of providing ECS by satellite systems capable of providing 
D2D-IMT connectivity”

*        Draft CEPT Report 94 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20CEPT%20Report%2094.docx> : “Report from 
CEPT to the European Commission in response to the Mandate on 6425-7125 
MHz – Task 2. Study of feasibility and scenarios for the potential shared 
use between terrestrial systems capable of providing WBB ECS and WAS/RLANs”

*        Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (11)05 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(11)05.docx> 
: “Cross-border Coordination for Mobile/Fixed Communications Networks (MFCN) 
in the frequency band 2500-2690 MHz”

*        Draft revision of ECC Decision (15)01 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Decision%20(15)01.docx> 
: “Harmonised technical conditions for mobile/fixed communications networks 
(MFCN) in the band 694-791 MHz including a paired frequency arrangement 
(Frequency Division Duplex 2x30 MHz) and an optional unpaired frequency 
arrangement (Supplemental Downlink)”

ECO would like to encourage respondents to use the following 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/PCTemplate_2026.docx> Template for PC 
responses_2026 (The template is also available at 
<https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> 
https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation - last column in 
the table). Using the template makes the process of gathering the 
information more efficient. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Please submit your response to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]. Deadline is Friday 24 July 2026.

During the Public Consultation period, comments to the content of the above 
ECC deliverables may be provided by CEPT administrations and any other 
interested parties.

Kind regards

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail / Teams

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

Follow us on LinkedIN   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ceptorg>

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/