Subject: Re:Showcasing Estonian Innovation Through Tech-Summit
From: "Ivan" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2026 13:06:39 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good morning,

I hope you are well.

I wanted to make one final follow-up regarding my previous emails about a 
potential collaboration between your organization and Tech Summit.

We are currently finalizing our outreach to innovation agencies, chambers of 
commerce, and startup ecosystem partners across Europe, and I wanted to 
check whether this topic may be relevant to your team.

If there is a colleague responsible for partnerships, international 
cooperation, innovation, or ecosystem development, I would greatly 
appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

If now is not the right time, I completely understand and would be happy to 
reconnect at a later stage.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Ivan Evseenko

Community and Event Management

tech-summit.org

From: info - MKM <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2026 12:28:35 +0530
Subject: Automaatvastus: Re:Showcasing Estonian Innovation Through 
Tech-Summit

Tere

Täname Teid pöördumast Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeeriumi poole. 
Teatame, et oleme e-kirja kätte saanud ja vastame Teile esimesel võimalusel.

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

Hello,

Thank You for contacting the Ministry of Economic Affairs and 
Communications. We will respond as soon as possible.

Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications

P Säästa loodust ja ära prindi seda e-kirja!

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud 
teavet.

This e-mail may contain information which is classified for official use.