Subject: FW: ITSO AP-42 Tentative Working Agenda
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2026 13:49:58 +0300

Tere

Edastame kirja tulenevalt kuuluvusele Justiits- ja Digiministeeriumile.

Lugupidamisega

Kliimaministeerium

From: ITSO <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2026 3:03 PM
To: info - MKM <[email-masked]>
Subject: ITSO AP-42 Tentative Working Agenda

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

AP-42 Tentative Working Agenda

27 July 2026

TO:
ALL PARTIES TO THE AGREEMENT RELATING TO THE INTERNATIONAL
TELECOMMUNICATIONS SATELLITE ORGANIZATION

SUBJECT:

TENTATIVE WORKING AGENDA

42ND ASSEMBLY OF PARTIES (AP-42)
(WASHINGTON DC, 30th SEPTEMBER TO 2nd OCTOBER 2026)

The Director General of the International Telecommunications Satellite 
Organization (ITSO), Dr. Renata Brazil-David, presents her compliments and 
has the honor to inform the Parties of the following:

Kindly note that the tentative working agenda for the Forty-Second Meeting 
of the Assembly of Parties (AP-42) is now available on the ITSO website for 
the information and reference of all Parties.

The tentative working agenda may be accessed through the AP-42 webpage at 
the following link:

https://itso.int/assembly-of-parties/ 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dINmNXQjHHS8GXvaJls/nM0eVjSI7UtU>

For Parties that have not registered yet, the Director General also takes 
this opportunity to kindly invite them to complete their 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dIPRPzislargC93Vx4u/OWOhqbl1Ay1i> 
registration online at their earliest convenience. As a reminder, AP-42 is 
scheduled to take place from 30 September to 2 October 2026, at the American 
University Washington College of Law (AUWCL), located at 4300 Nebraska 
Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20016. The meeting will commence at 9:30 a.m. on 
30 September 2026.

The Director General would also like to remind Parties that the ITSO 
Symposium entitled “Satellite Developments Shaping Connectivity – An ITSO 
Perspective” will take place as a pre-event to AP-42 on 29 September 2026, 
from 14:00 to 17:00 hours, at the same venue.

We look forward to the participation of all Parties in AP-42 and Symposium. 
The Secretariat remains at your disposal should you require any additional 
information.

Sincerely,

Dr. Renata Brazil-David
Director General & CEO

___________________________
___________________________

27 juillet 2026

DESTINATAIRES :
TOUTES LES PARTIES À L’ACCORD RELATIF À L’ORGANISATION INTERNATIONALE DE 
TÉLÉCOMMUNICATIONS PAR SATELLITES

OBJET :

ORDRE DU JOUR PROVISOIRE

42e ASSEMBLÉE DES PARTIES (AP-42)

(WASHINGTON DC, DU 30 SEPTEMBRE AU 2 OCTOBRE 2026)

La Directrice générale de l’Organisation internationale des 
télécommunications par satellite (ITSO), Mme Renata Brazil-David, présente 
ses compliments et a l’honneur d’informer les Parties de ce qui suit :

Veuillez noter que l’ordre du jour provisoire de la quarante-deuxième 
réunion de l’Assemblée des Parties (AP-42) est désormais disponible sur le 
site web de l’ITSO à titre d’information pour toutes les Parties.

L'ordre du jour provisoire peut être consulté sur la page web consacrée à 
l'AP-42 via le lien suivant :

https://itso.int/fr/assemblee-des-parties/ 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dIR6SS12FuHE7kBRaNw/El185rv8cki->

Pour les Parties qui ne se sont pas encore inscrites, la Directrice générale 
profite également de cette occasion pour les inviter à effectuer leur 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dISlUuJBkDgm3LJNDgy/Knfit3rpDWFW> 
inscription en ligne dès que possible. Pour rappel, la 42e session de l’AP 
(AP-42) se tiendra du 30 septembre au 2 octobre 2026, à l’American 
University Washington College of Law (AUWCL), situé au 4300 Nebraska Avenue 
NW, Washington, D.C. 20016. La réunion débutera à 9 h 30 le 30 septembre 
2026.

La Directrice générale tient également à rappeler aux Parties que le 
Symposium de l’ITSO intitulé « Les avancées satellitaires au service de la 
connectivité – Une perspective de l’ITSO » se tiendra le jour précédent la 
42e Assemblée des Parties (AP-42), le 29 septembre 2026, de 14 h à 17 h, sur 
le même lieu.

Nous nous réjouissons de la participation de toutes les Parties à l’AP-42 et 
au Symposium. Le Secrétariat reste à votre disposition si vous avez besoin d’informations 
complémentaires.

Cordialement,

Mme Renata Brazil-David

Directrice générale et CEO

___________________________
_________________________

27 de julio de 2026

PARA :
TODAS LAS PARTES DEL ACUERDO RELATIVO A LA ORGANIZACIÓN INTERNACIONAL DE 
TELECOMUNICACIONES POR SATÉLITE

ASUNTO :

AGENDA DE TRABAJO PROVISORIA

42.ª ASAMBLEA DE LAS PARTES (AP-42)

(WASHINGTON D. C., DEL 30 DE SEPTIEMBRE AL 2 DE OCTUBRE DE 2026)

La Directora General de la Organización Internacional de Telecomunicaciones 
por Satélite (ITSO), Dra. Renata Brazil-David, saluda atentamente y tiene el 
honor de informar a las Partes de lo siguiente:

Les informamos de que l’agenda de trabajo provisoria de la 42.ª reunión de 
la Asamblea de las Partes (AP-42) ya está disponible en la página web de la 
ITSO a título informativo y como referencia para todas las Partes.

L'agenda de trabajo provisoria puede consultarse en la página web dedicada a 
la AP-42 a través del siguiente enlace:

https://itso.int/es/asamblea-de-partes/ 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dIUQXMbLEX6JywRIr00/0XBpCUxw12Hm>

Para aquellas Partes que aún no se hayan inscrito, la Directora General 
aprovecha también esta ocasión para invitarlas a realizar su 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dIW5ZotUiqVruXZEUJ2/iZPk-1XLI3mN> 
inscripción en línea lo antes posible. A modo de recordatorio, la 42.ª 
sesión de la Asamblea de Partes (AP-42) se celebrará del 30 de septiembre al 
2 de octubre de 2026 en la Facultad de Derecho de la American University de 
Washington (AUWCL), situada en el 4300 de Nebraska Avenue NW, Washington, 
D.C. 20016. La reunión dará comienzo a las 9:30 horas del 30 de septiembre 
de 2026.

La Directora General desea asimismo recordar a las Partes que el simposio de 
la ITSO titulado «Los avances en tecnología satelital al servicio de la 
conectividad: una perspectiva de la ITSO» se celebrará el día anterior a la 
42.ª Asamblea de las Partes (AP-42), el 29 de septiembre de 2026, de 14:00 a 
17:00 horas, en el mismo lugar.

Esperamos con interés la participación de todas las Partes en la AP-42 y el 
simposio. La Secretaría queda a su disposición si necesitan información 
adicional.

Atentamente,

Dra. Renata Brazil-David

Directora General y CEO

ITSO

4400 Jenifer St NW Ste 333, 20015, Washington

View in browser 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/mr/sh/6rqJ8GoudeITPxRqlufBNwEu1bQ/ahn0X-DtUViN> 
| 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/un/v2/sh/6rqJ8GqndAnmOWgIoGyzYIjglXw/Pfh8ErN8hGQX> 
Unsubscribe