Subject: Annual conference on EU Family Law
From: "Tanja Bernhardt" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2026 15:20:58 +0300

<http://era-comm.eu/newsletter/ostat.php?click=0-10107-2>

Dear Ms Lunt,

I am contacting you on behalf of the 
<http://era-comm.eu/newsletter/link.php?click=10107-2-93917> Academy of 
European Law (ERA), based in Trier, Germany and I would like to draw your 
attention to the following conference which could be of interest to you and 
your colleagues:

Annual Conference on European Family Law 
<http://era-comm.eu/newsletter/link.php?click=10107-2-93919>

to be held online in English and German on:
Trier & online, 24-25 September 2026

This conference will enable practitioners specialising in family law to keep 
up-to-date with the latest developments in legislation, jurisprudence and 
practice at European and international level.
The conference will focus on recent developments in case law relating to 
family matters, with particular emphasis on the Brussels IIb and Maintenance 
Regulations.

Key topics on the agenda will also include the free movement of families, 
cross-border child relocation and abduction, the protection of adults, and 
the digitalisation of family justice.

More information you will find in the detailed seminar programme 
<http://era-comm.eu/newsletter/link.php?click=10107-2-93918> .

We would be very grateful if you could share this information with your 
colleagues.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards
Tanja Bernhardt

Academy of European Law
Metzer Allee 4 | D-54295 Trier
Tel: +49 651 9 37 37 -812
Fax: +49 651 9 37 37 -773
E-Mail: [email-masked]
www.era.int <http://era-comm.eu/newsletter/link.php?click=10107-2-93917>