Subject: Invitation for International Participation – Vibrant Goa Global Expo & Summit 2026
From: "Veenay Kumar" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2026 13:13:05 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To,

His Excellency

Mr. Margus Tsahkna

 <https://history.state.gov/countries/estonia> Estonia

Suur - Ameerika 1, 10122 Tallinn, Estonia

Warm greetings from Vibrant Goa Foundation, India.

It is a privilege to reach out to you on behalf of Vibrant Goa Foundation, 
an initiative focused on building meaningful global partnerships by bringing 
together governments, industries, innovators, and institutions on a common 
platform.

Our efforts are centered around creating opportunities that encourage 
international trade dialogue, cross-border collaboration, and sustainable 
economic development. Through our initiatives, we aim to support 
businesses—particularly emerging enterprises and innovators—in accessing 
global markets and forming strategic alliances.

We are pleased to share that the next edition of our flagship platform, the 
Vibrant Goa Global Expo & Summit 2026, will be held from 29th to 31st 
October 2026 in Goa, India. The event is envisioned as a meeting ground for 
global stakeholders to exchange ideas, explore partnerships, and unlock new 
economic opportunities across sectors.

In this regard, we extend a sincere invitation to your esteemed Ministry to 
engage with this platform. Your participation could take the form of an 
official delegation, institutional representation, or facilitation of 
industry participation from your country.

We believe this engagement can open avenues for:
* Strengthening bilateral trade relations
* Promoting investment and joint ventures
* Showcasing national strengths in key sectors
* Connecting with global business leaders and policymakers

To provide a clearer perspective, we have attached:
* A brief video highlighting our vision and previous engagement
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wt1lPLA7HnrLdlMwuzBIKGn_ilyvLFzS/view?usp=sharing
* A detailed document prepared by our Brand Ambassador outlining the broader 
scope and opportunities

We would be honored to explore how your country can be meaningfully 
represented at the summit and look forward to the possibility of working 
together.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Veenay Kumar
Ambassador
Vibrant Goa Foundation
M: +91 9873307937