Subject: RE: Reference check -1904522
From: "Helen Reinhold" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Araceli Carrillo'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2025 14:50:50 +0300

Your: 04.06.2025 no 13.4-8/25/9460-1

Our: 05.08.2025 no 13.4-8/25/9460-2

Dear Sir or Madam,

You can find information about Smartlynx Airlines Estonia OÜ

 (Contact address): Lennujaama tee 13, Tallinn, 11101 Tallinn
(Operating Licence): OL 022
(ICAO 3LD): MYX

All certificates you can find here:

Smartlynx Airlines Estonia OÜ | Transpordiamet
<https://www.transpordiamet.ee/lennuettevotjad/smartlynx_airlines_estonia_
ou>

Kind regards

Helen Reinhold
Head of Flight Operations Department

Aviation Division
+372 56 30 1520
Lõõtsa 5/11415 Tallinn

 <http://www.transpordiamet.ee/> www.transpordiamet.ee

From: Araceli Carrillo <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 4, 2025 7:20 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Reference check -1904522

Good Morning,

Please assist me with this reference check on your Vendor listed below;

Smartlynx Airlines

Mazrudas Marupe

Riga District

Latvia Lv 2167

Please get your customer’s authorization before releasing any information.
Attached is their  certificate.

  <http://ggrinc.com/>

Araceli Carrillo  | International Division
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<http://www.ggrinc.com/> GGRinc.com

5858 Westheimer Blvd Ste 500 Houston TX 77057

GREENBERG, GRANT & RICHARDS

Office: 800-497-5332 x1182    |    Direct: 281-822-3503  |   Fax:
713-789-0137

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments transmitted with it may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message from your system.