Subject: FW: Invitation to participate in Twin it! 3D for Europe’s Culture - Part II’ campaign and contact points
From: "Kristiin Meos"
To: "KUM min"
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2025 15:24:16 +0300

Palun kiri registreerida.

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2025 12:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: SCHWINNINGER-LADAK Rehana <[email-masked]>; 
Kristiin Meos <[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation to participate in Twin it! 3D for Europe’s Culture - 
Part II’ campaign and contact points

To the Permanent Representation of Estonia to the European Union

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to invite Estonia to participate in the ‘Twin it! 3D for 
Europe’s Culture - Part II’ campaign, led by the European Commission and the 
Europeana Initiative, under the Polish, Danish, and Cypriot Presidencies of 
the Council of the EU.

Please find attached a letter from DG CONNECT, Directorate G – Data 
Director, Mr. Yvo Volman, regarding your country’s participation in the 
campaign and the appointment of contact points by Monday, 15 September 2025.

We remain at your disposal for any questions and count on your support to 
ensure the success of the ‘Twin it! Part II’ pan-European campaign.

Kind regards,

Secretariat of the Commission Expert Group on a Common European Data Space 
for Cultural Heritage (CEDCHE)

On behalf of Mr. Yvo Volman, Director of DG CONNECT Directorate G- Data

European Commission
Directorate‑General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology

Unit G.2 – Interactive Technologies, Digital for Culture and Education