Subject: Request for input from the European Commission questionnaire on the PIF Directive (deadline 8 May 2026)
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2026 23:55:50 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear EPAC/EACN Members and Observers,

We would like to inform you that the EPAC/EACN Secretariat has received an 
invitation from the European Commission’s contractor (Spark Legal and Policy 
Consulting) to contribute to the evaluation of the Directive (EU) 2017/1371 
on the fight against fraud to the Union’s financial interests (the “PIF 
Directive”).

Following our exchange with the Commission, we agreed to collect written 
input from our network members. In this regard, we kindly invite you to 
contribute by responding to the attached questionnaire.

We would highly appreciate receiving your input by 8 May 2026 (inclusive).

Please find attached the questionnaire. Kindly note that:

*	Certain questions have been highlighted by the Commission as priority 
areas, and your input on these would be particularly valuable;
*	If you are unable to respond to some of the highlighted questions, you may 
simply indicate this;
*	You are also very welcome to provide input on any other questions you 
consider relevant.

Your contributions will help ensure that the EPAC/EACN network provides 
meaningful, practice-based insights reflecting national experiences and 
perspectives.

Please note that participation is voluntary and that all contributions will 
be treated in line with the applicable confidentiality and data protection 
requirements outlined in the attached materials.

Should you have any questions or require further clarification, please do 
not hesitate to contact the Secretariat.

We sincerely appreciate your time and contribution.

Kind regards,

The EPAC/EACN Secretariat

_____________________________________

EPAC/EACN Secretariat

Special Investigation Service
of the Republic of Lithuania
A. Jakšto g. 6, 01105 Vilnius

@:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
web:  <http://www.epac-eacn.org/> www.epac-eacn.org
Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/EPACandEACN> 
www.facebook.com/EPACandEACN
LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/epaceacn> 
www.linkedin.com/company/epaceacn
YouTube:  <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtwbGYzIL11UZOaAjhau9mw> EPAC 
EACN - YouTube