Subject: FOR ACTION: Survey on Continuity of TB Care for persons with TB moving between EU/EEA countries.
From: "Tuberculosis" <[email-masked]>
To: Költringer Fiona <[email-masked]>, "Indra Alexander" <[email-masked]>, "Vinciane SIZAIRE" <[email-masked]>,Wouter Arrazola de Oñate <[email-masked]>, "Yuliana Atanasova" <[email-masked]>, "zvjezdana.lovric" <[email-masked]>, "goranka.petrovic" <[email-masked]>, "coconstantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Papandreou" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Papandreou" <[email-masked]>,Věra Dvořáková <[email-masked]>,Jiří Wallenfels <[email-masked]>, "Anders Koch" <[email-masked]>,Troels Lillebæ
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "Julia Geller" <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2024 12:33:30 +0200

To: National Focal Points on Tuberculosis.

CC: National Coordinators.

Dear National Focal Point for Tuberculosis,

The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) has 
established a working group focused on Tuberculosis (TB) and Migrant Health. 
You can find details about the group's objectives and a list of its members 
in the attached document.

The working group is now launching a survey to gather data on the practices, 
barriers, challenges, policies, and potential needs related to the 
continuity of care for people with TB who move between EU/EEA countries.

We kindly invite you to participate in this survey. Please use the link 
below to access it.

We would appreciate one response per country. You may need to consult with 
colleagues directly involved in providing TB care to migrant populations 
(e.g., clinicians, nurses, community health care workers) to answer some 
questions.

LINK:

 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/Cross-border_TB_Care2024> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/Cross-border_TB_Care2024

We will be grateful to receive your answers latest by Wednesday 8 January 
2025.

If you have any questions about the project, please feel free to contact me 
at [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , with a copy to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

Best regards,

Senia Rosales-Klintz
On behalf of the ECDC working group on TB and Migrant Health

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>