Subject: ESNA - EDIC | Formal submission
From: Mafalda Mendonça <[email-masked]>
To: "Kaspar Peek - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "Henrik Kutberg - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sofia Matias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2026 15:22:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To the Cabinet of Mr. Erkki Keldo

H.E. the Minister of Economy and Industry

Dear Sirs,

I hope this email finds you well.

Portugal is now in a position to proceed with the establishment of the
EDIC.

Further to previous contacts held by the Cabinet of the Portuguese
Secretary of State for the Economy and the Cabinet of the Minister of
Economic Affairs and Communications, we would greatly appreciate receiving
the attached declaration of support, duly completed and signed, at your
earliest convenience.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Should you require any further information or clarification, please do not
hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

MAFALDA MENDONÇA

Técnica Especialista

Advisor

Gabinete do Secretário de Estado da Economia

Cabinet of the Secretary of State of Economy

Campus XXI – Avenida João XXI, 63

1000-300 Lisboa, Portugal

Tel / Phone (+351) 213 927 987

 <http://www.portugal.gov.pt/> www.portugal.gov.pt

 <https://x.com/govpt>

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOE-JsBcVf4__OlrsiW59EQ>

 <https://www.instagram.com/gov_pt/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/govpt/>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/govpt-xxiv/>