Subject: SARE Blood 2025 (data 2024) Annual Summary Report – Final Review
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "EDQM SARE-BLOOD" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'LUCAS-SAMUEL Sophie'" <[email-masked]>, "Jo Wiersum" <[email-masked]>, "CLAUS Mirko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2026 15:01:28 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear competent authorities for blood and blood components,

Please find attached the SARE Blood 2025 (data 2024) Report, prepared by
EDQM, together with a presentation containing the results, for your final
review (deadline for comments: 5 June 2026).

If you have any questions, please send them to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that SARE 2026
(data 2025) is open for submission by the competent authorities until 30
June 2026.

If your authority experiences any difficulties in accessing the platform,
please inform us.

Best wishes,

MIRKO CLAUS

Policy Officer, on behalf of the SoHO team

---

European Commission
DG SANTE (Health and Food Safety)

Unit D2 – Medical Products: quality, safety, innovation

Office address: Rue Breydel 2, 06/004, B-1049 Brussels/Belgium
 <https://health.ec.europa.eu/blood-tissues-cells-and-organs_en>
https://health.ec.europa.eu/blood-tissues-cells-and-organs_en

From: EDQM SARE-BLOOD <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2026 2:11 PM
To: SANTE SOHO <[email-masked]>; SANTE DL SOHO
<[email-masked]>
Cc: BUSIC Mirela <[email-masked]>; EDQM SARE-BLOOD
<[email-masked]>
Subject: SARE Blood 2025 (data 2024) Annual Summary Report
Importance: High

Dear colleagues,

Hope you are well.

Please find attached the SARE Blood 2025 (data 2024) Report to be shared
with the MS for their final review.

I am also attaching the ppt with the final results used in the report.

Please let me know if you have any questions or doubts.

[…]

Kind regards,

Daniela SILVA

Senior Project Officer

Intergovernmental Committees and Networks Department (ICND)
European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines & HealthCare (EDQM)

Council of Europe