Subject: FW: E.ON leadership conference | Digitalisation Estonia
From: "Kadri Laube"
To: "MKM info"
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 17:54:18 +0200

Palun registreerida.

From: Gelpcke, Jeannyfar <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2024 5:50 PM
To: Kadri Laube <[email-masked]>; Kateriine Krigul
<[email-masked]>; Silver Tammik <[email-masked]>; Anu Vask
<[email-masked]>
Cc: Hartinger, Karina <[email-masked]>; Sekretariat
Birnbaum <[email-masked]>
Subject: E.ON leadership conference | Digitalisation Estonia

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Team of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Information Technology,

I hope this email finds you all well. I am writing on behalf of E.ON, one
of Europe’s leading energy companies, to extend an invitation to Minister
of Economic Affairs and Information Technology Tiit Riisalo to speak at
our upcoming global leadership event, tWEx 2024.

We had previously reached out regarding this invitation, but
unfortunately, we did not receive any feedback. We understand that the
Minister is busy, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. However,
we believe that Minister Tiit Riisalo’s insights and expertise would
greatly contribute to the success of our event.

tWEx 2024 is scheduled to take place from 12th to 14th June 2024 in Riga,
Latvia. This event will bring together industry leaders, experts, and
innovators from around the world to discuss the future of energy
addressing different aspects such as sustainability, affordability,
geopolitics, and digitalisation. We would be honoured if the Minister
could join us and deliver a keynote speech on the morning of 13th June
2024.

His presence and contribution would not only inspire our attendees but
also provide valuable insights into the challenges and opportunities of
digital development within Europe. We believe that Minister Tiit Riisalo’s
perspective as a respected leader in his field would greatly enrich the
discussions and help shape the future of our industry.

We understand that the Minister may have prior commitments, and we would
be more than happy to accommodate any scheduling constraints he may have.
If he is unable to attend, we are happy to move forward with the current
Deputy Secretary General for Digital Development Luukas Kristjan Ilves in
his place, if Mr. Luukas Ilves is available.

We look forward to your positive response and the opportunity to
collaborate with Minister of Economic Affairs and Information Technology
Tiit Riisalo at tWEx 2024. Should you have any questions or require
further information, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  or +49 151
5153 9263.

Thank you for considering our invitation, and we hope to hear from you
soon.

Best regards,

Jeannyfar

** My working hours may not be your working hours. Please do not feel
obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule **

Jeannyfar Gelpcke
Senior Executive Advisor to CEO and tWEx Project Lead

Corporate Office

T +492011842159  |  M +49 151 5153-9263  |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

E.ON SE, Brüsseler Platz 1, 45131 Essen

 <https://www.eon.com> www.eon.com  |
<https://www.instagram.com/e.on_se/> Instagram  |
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4bHYYtolAq_mRtak-57Ohg> Youtube  |
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/e-on/> LinkedIn

E.ON SE, Sitz: Essen, Amtsgericht Essen, HRB 28196
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Erich Clementi
Vorstand: Leonhard Birnbaum (Vorsitzender), Thomas König, Patrick Lammers,
Victoria Ossadnik, Marc Spieker

Von: Gelpcke, Jeannyfar <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. Februar 2024 16:14
An: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Hartinger, Karina <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Betreff: E.ON leadership conference | Digitalisation Estonia

Dear Minister of Economic Affairs and Information Technology Tiit Riisalo,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Jeannyfar and I work for the
German-based E.ON Group, one of Europe's largest operators of energy
networks and infrastructure and a provider of innovative customer
solutions. Our organisation boasts over 70,000 employees driving the
energy transition for Europe.

Your political expertise and your knowledge of the Baltic region reach far
beyond the borders of Estonia. For this reason, I am reaching out to
invite you and Luukas Kristjan Ilves, Deputy Secretary General for Digital
Development, as keynote speakers to E.ON’s next global leadership event.

In 2024, the bi-annual top management meeting “tWEx”, will take place in
Riga, Latvia. The three-day conference (12.-14.06.2024) brings together
400 of our top executives to work, exchange, network and gather
inspiration for the energy transition - but above all: to empower the team
to deliver the seemingly impossible. For over two decades, this event has
been a staple within our management culture, and in the past, we’ve had
the privilege of distinguished guests including Joschka Fischer (former
Vice-Chancellor of Germany) and Sigmar Gabriel (former German Foreign
Minister).

This year, we have made the decision to visit the Baltic region due to
your position as role models when it comes to digitalisation which is one
of E.ON’s key strategic pillars. Digitalisation will be a prominent topic
on the event’s agenda and your and Mr. ILves' insights as experts in the
field would be a valuable addition.

To give you an idea of what we could imagine for the session, please find
a suggestion below:

“E-stonia”: Small country – big impact

Deep dive: How Estonia as a small country in the Baltics attracts so much
innovation and enterprise, implementing digital transformation in society
so far ahead of its European neighbours.

Keywords: Baltics, digitalisation, innovation, economics, business,
policy, leadership, geopolitics …

This is simply a suggestion you can shape as you see fit.

To give you further context on the event, I have attached a video of tWEx
2022 which was hosted in Berlin, Germany.

We would be elated if our event would be something you would consider.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Jeannyfar Gelpcke
Senior Executive Advisor to CEO & tWEx Project Lead
Corporate Office

T +49 201 18 42 159  |  M +49 151 51 53 92 63  |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

E.ON SE, Brüsseler Platz 1, 45131 Essen, Germany

 <http://www.eon.com/> www.eon.com  |
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ins
tagram.com%2Fe.on_se%2F&data=05%7C02%7Cjeannyfar.gelpcke%40eon.com%7C40a31
ec0c77e446aebcf08dc2f01f1d1%7Cb914a242e718443ba47c6b4c649d8c0a%7C0%7C0%7C6
38436932605622564%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2lu
MzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=On%2B%2BVWLCO%2FjBkv
WUwPji69nQgPwGPCj7cpLsUAZKWXI%3D&reserved=0> Instagram  |
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.you
tube.com%2Fchannel%2FUC4bHYYtolAq_mRtak-57Ohg&data=05%7C02%7Cjeannyfar.gel
pcke%40eon.com%7C40a31ec0c77e446aebcf08dc2f01f1d1%7Cb914a242e718443ba47c6b
4c649d8c0a%7C0%7C0%7C638436932605639498%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC
4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdat
a=dD6cSgNiWVk%2FqEXCVyJmREpvW6mQ35dwH%2BlBAySBfSg%3D&reserved=0> Youtube
|
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lin
kedin.com%2Fcompany%2Fe-on%2F&data=05%7C02%7Cjeannyfar.gelpcke%40eon.com%7
C40a31ec0c77e446aebcf08dc2f01f1d1%7Cb914a242e718443ba47c6b4c649d8c0a%7C0%7
C0%7C638436932605653659%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIj
oiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=reh9l02jw2%2F%
2FF1QcLzbR%2F6zlxiMp7W884OXOpLi9EB8%3D&reserved=0> LinkedIn  |

E.ON SE, Sitz/Registered Office Essen Amtsgericht/District Court Essen HRB
28196

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Erich
Clementi

Vorstand/Board of Management: Leonhard Birnbaum (Vorsitzender/Chairman),
Thomas König, Patrick Lammers, Victoria Ossadnik, Marc Spieker

Bitte denken Sie vor dem Ausdruck dieser E-Mail an die Umwelt.

Consider the environment. Please don't print this E-Mail unless you really
need to.