Subject: Request for a Study Visit – 15–17 June 2026
From: "Cecon Franziska" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2026 20:21:33 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr. Ostrat,

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am professor for public management at the University of Applied Sciences
in Upper Austria, Linz. As part of the course “International Best
Practice”, we will be visiting public institutions in Tallinn with our
master’s students. We had the pleasure of visiting your organization, the
Ministry of Finance, in 2015, and I would therefore like to kindly inquire
whether it would be possible to visit you with our public management
students again.

The aim of the visit is, on the one hand, to become familiar with your
organization and thereby gain a deeper understanding of the Estonian
political and administrative system. On the other hand, we hope to derive
insights from your current developments and solution approaches that may
be of value for our own organizations. Of interest would be, besides
management topics in your ministry (public administration, personnel
policy, state reform, procurement etc.) and how you run the ministry
itself, for sure also spacial and government planning.

Our students are employed professionals working in a wide range of public,
social, and nonprofit sector organizations and are currently in the second
semester of the master’s program “Managing Public and Nonprofit Services.”
<http://www.fh-ooe.at/mnp> www.fh-ooe.at/mnp

The study visit will take place between 15 and 17 June 2026, and we will
be a group of 18 participants.

I am looking forward to your kind response and would be happy to provide
any further information should you have additional questions.

If you could recommend any additional organizations or contacts, I would
be very grateful.

Kind regards,
Franziska Cecon

TERMINE und EINLADUNGEN

Laufend:
<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/a7e1f144b3a440e3bf53d2c1fa5227
[email-masked]?anonymous&ismsaljsauthenabled&ep=bwmEmailSignature> Buchen
Sie einen Termin für Ihre Fragen rund um unser Studium Sozial-, Public-
und Nonprofit-Management SPN

Di., 5. Mai 2026, BROWNBAG LUNCH, 13:15 – 14:00 Uhr,
<https://bit.ly/BrownBag-Lunch2026> online – Wie grün sind wir? Kommunale
Nachhaltigkeit (Franziska Cecon, FH OÖ)

Di., 3. November 2026, 18. Public Management Impulse, 8:30 – 13:00 Uhr,
online/Campus Linz

Di., 10. November 2026, BROWNBAG LUNCH, 13:15 – 14:00 Uhr,
<https://bit.ly/BrownBag-Lunch2026> online – Betriebliche Inklusion – quo
vadis? (Silvia Keller, HdBA)

Di., 1. Dezember 2026, BROWNBAG LUNCH, 13:15 – 14:00 Uhr,
<https://bit.ly/BrownBag-Lunch2026> online – Frauen in der Politik. Zum
Aufholbedarf auf kommunaler Ebene (Kathrin Stainer-Kämmerle, FH Kärnten)

o  Podcast zum Reinhören:
<https://open.spotify.com/episode/7xLCUeYDjaZy1WHVE4HmuA?si=9Wjx4YFVQki8bc
1pzzGmMQ> Public Management. Wo der Staat auf Zukunft trifft.

o  Videos zum Studium Sozial-, Public- und Nonprofit-Management:

   Studiengangsleiterin  <https://youtu.be/LkpNpHPrKVc?feature=shared>
Franziska Cecon

   Absolventin  <https://youtu.be/w7pUWyrCOLI?feature=shared> Sarah
Radinger

   Absolvent  <https://youtu.be/w-i-TYctsC0?feature=shared> Markus
Brandstetter

   Absolventin & Hausleiterin
<https://youtu.be/yVgpxob7-Ac?feature=shared> Angelika Krallinger

   Lektor  <https://youtu.be/cjI3bZgfNWY?feature=shared> Franz Flotzinger

o  BBG Partner Netzwerk:  <https://youtu.be/7IFprGMU7IE?feature=shared>
Zukunft gestalten mit KI – Innovation trifft Verantwortung

o  Aktuelles auf  <https://www.facebook.com/franziska.cecon> Facebook,
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/franziskacecon123/> Linkedin,
<https://www.instagram.com/franziskacecon/> Instagram oder der
<https://fh-ooe.at/studienangebot/sozial-public-und-nonprofit-management-b
achelor/news-5#scroll-to> Studiengangsseite.

FH-Prof. MMag. Dr. Franziska Cecon

Studiengangsleiterin Bachelor Sozial-, Public- und Nonprofit-Management

Studiengangsleiterin Bachelor Sozial- und Verwaltungsmanagement

Professorin für Public Management

FH Oberösterreich

Fakultät für Medizintechnik und Angewandte Sozialwissenschaften

Garnisonstraße 21 | 4020 Linz
Tel.: +43 5 0804 52510

Mobil: +43 664 80484 52510
Fax: +43 5 0804 52505
E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web:  <https://www.fh-ooe.at/spn> https://www.fh-ooe.at/spn