Subject: ECDC Respiratory Virus Modelling: RespiCompass Round 1 (Winter 2024-2025 scenarios)
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
To: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>,Költringer Fiona <[email-masked]>, "monika.redlberger" <[email-masked]>, "Claire Brugerolles" <[email-masked]>, "Nathalie Bossuyt" <[email-masked]>, "Ivelina Trifonova" <[email-masked]>, "korsun" <[email-masked]>, "maja.ilic" <[email-masked]>, "goranka.petrovic" <[email-masked]>, "Stalo Zani" <[email-masked]>, "Christopher Haralambous" <[email-masked]>, "m.mendris" <[email-masked]>, "Despo Constantinou" <
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Sepp" <
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2024 13:25:08 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
To:      National Focal Points, DNCC for Viral Respiratory Diseases
Cc:      National Coordinators 
 
Dear National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases,
 
Thank you to all those that participated and kindly presented at last
week’s meeting: ECDC Respiratory Virus Modelling: RespiCompass Round 1
(Winter 2024-2025 scenarios). Your feedback is incredibly valuable for
developing modelling outputs that support EU/EEA member states. 
 
Slides are attached for your reference. Please note that RespiCompass
Round 1 results presented remain preliminary, pending formal publication.
 
A reminder that we welcome your additional reflections (see slide 59) via
e-mail on the information presented.
 
Kind regards,
 
ECDC Respiratory Viruses and Legionella group; ECDC Modelling group

 	European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) 
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 10 00	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.