Subject: Public Sector Information Reuse Request - Estonian Court Decisions
From: "Johanna Ekblad" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2026 10:45:23 +0300

Dear Ministry of Justice team,

My name is Johanna [surname], Content & Partnerships Manager at Legora 
(https://legora.com), a legal AI platform used exclusively by legal 
professionals across 45+ jurisdictions including Estonia.

We are seeking to reuse Estonian court decisions published via Riigi Teataja 
for integration into our platform, and would like to request either a 
structured data access arrangement (API or bulk export) or guidance on the 
appropriate reuse process under the EU PSI Directive.

We have also reached out to RIK as the technical operator. We are committed 
to full GDPR compliance and open to formalising the arrangement through a 
data reuse agreement.

Best regards,

-- 

  Johanna Ekblad
  Partnership Manager
  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wh39P3tsIYFkVCbKIGc7ml0ZHOAbqIUq9l-hb_6US3XyZld83-EJ4W60MKrFosTX6ad-28JZIogcWq>