Subject: Seating arrangements for the plenary sittings and collection of badges for the 114th Session (2026) of the International Labour Conference
From: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
To: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2026 11:41:58 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.
INTERNATIONAL LABOUR OFFICE
NOTE VERBALE
Ref.: ILO/RELOFF/22-05-2026/18
Seating arrangements for the plenary sittings and collection of badges for
the 114th Session (2026) of the International Labour Conference 
The International Labour Office presents its compliments to the
Governments of Member States of the International Labour Organization
(ILO) and Observer States invited to the 114th Session of the
International Labour Conference (1-12 June 2026) and has the honour to
provide them with information on the seating arrangements for the opening
and regular plenary sittings of the Conference and the collection of
badges.
Seating arrangements for the opening sitting at the Assembly Hall on
Monday, 1 June at 11.00 a.m.
For the opening sitting on Monday, 1 June at 11 a.m. in the Assembly Hall
at the Palais des Nations, eight seats per delegation will be allocated to
ensure tripartite representation for all Member States participating in
the Conference, i.e., four seats for governments (Ministers and
Ambassadors included), two for Employer delegates and two for Worker
delegates, as per the accreditations received by Saturday, 30 May at
midday. As per the established practice, seats will be arranged in French
alphabetical order. Requests for exceptions must be justified and
submitted in writing to the Conference Secretariat ([email-masked]) before
they can be considered.
Regular plenary sittings at the Tempus building as of Wednesday, 3 June 
The regular plenary sittings to discuss the reports of the Chairperson of
the Governing Body and the Director-General will be held from Wednesday, 3
June to Wednesday, 10 June at the Tempus in the Palais des Nations. 
Eight seats will be reserved (with nameplate) for those countries that
have registered speakers on that day, to ensure proper representation.
Delegations who have no speakers registered on that particular day will be
escorted by meeting room assistants to other free seats available in the
room. 
Registration and collection of badges
To enter the Conference premises, all participants, including Geneva-based
delegates already in possession of a UN badge, must present a personalized
badge with a photo, which must be worn visibly at all times. For
information on badge collection, Governments are kindly referred to the
MMS User manual for participants, available on the Conference website. 
The International Labour Office thanks the Governments of Member States of
the ILO and Observer States invited to the 114th Session of the
International Labour Conference for their understanding and avails itself
of this opportunity to renew to them the assurances of its highest
consideration.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.
 
Route des Morillons 4
CH-1211 Geneva 22
Switzerland

ilo.org | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram

 
----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or
privileged information intended solely for the use of the named recipient.
The ILO is not liable for any error or virus connected with this
transmission. 
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne
peut être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.

----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado.
La OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus. 
-----------------------------------------