Subject: Thank you for your submission CRM:00883797670
From: "NO REPLY" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 10:25:44 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://ireg.nmc-uk.org/portals/4/Images/highQualityNMCLogo.jpg>

Date: 26/02/2024

Application Reference: 0000000003354253Dear Sir/Madam,

We’ve received your submission

Thank you for providing information to support an application with us. We’ll 
let the applicant know that you’ve responded to our request.

Just to let you know we may contact you about your response.

Thank you for your assistance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 <https://www.nmc.org.uk/privacy>  <http://www.nmc.org.uk/revalidation>

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential. Please do 
not act upon or disclose the contents if you have received it in error. 
Instead, please inform the sender at the email address above.

You should ensure this email and any attachments are virus free. Email is 
not a 100% virus-free or secure medium. It is your responsibility to ensure 
that viruses do not adversely affect your system and that your messages to 
us meet your own security requirements. No employee or agent is authorised 
to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of NMC with another party by 
email without express written confirmation of the Director of Resources. The 
Nursing and Midwifery Council may monitor email.

The Nursing and Midwifery Council has its registered office at 23 Portland 
Place, London W1B 1PZ, and is a registered charity in England and Wales 
(charity number 1091434) and in Scotland (charity number SC038362).

 <http://www.nmc.org.uk> www.nmc.org.uk